Home

Ask A Stupid Question And Get A Stupid Answer

Diego Varen

HELL NO! Oompas disowned her long ago...that might as well be an insult to Oompa Loompas everywhere! BTW I wouldn't say things like that in the presence of dwarves and other little people, you never know if they're around a corner behind counters and cabinets.

...Where's this somewheresville people keep referring to in Sim City...?

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends whether you're parking a red corvette in the parking garage between 3:30 AM and 5:30 AM on either a tuesday or a thursday...or you just so happen to have a gray beard in the yellow zone. (Memory of some really absurd "The Far Side" comic...or lack thereof)

Who are all these pricks anyways? Lawyer pricks...rug wearing pricks...I'm surrounded by pricks!

I think a better question to ask is how many potential murder weapons aren't there in a std. fastfood restaurant, to which the answer is few if any. Your question being opposite, answer is opposite.

Does anybody else here have a pair of red "Body Rage" sunglasses from Spencer's? These things kick ass, just make sure you superglue the bolts that hold on the nose cushions becausr the mini-screw has no bolt to hold it in.

Can't seem to find any images of them either. :swear:

Archived