Home

TSR goes PC

TSR

Ok people, listen up.

I gave in, and have finally moved on from the console version onto the computer. Just bought Battlefront II for PC,along with a new headset and controller for it. It's installing now, so i was just wondering is there some sort of friends list you can add on to ingame? or is it all through Xfire? If so, list you're names and we'll hook up for a game sometime. Although, it wont really be much of a game at first, more like "lets tease TSR as he fumbles with the controls" type thingy.

caios

------EDIT----

uh oh, trouble. Whenever i try start up, this appears:

bfkt1.jpg

any ideas?

Its an SecuRom error, those muthrabucking basturds. Well, securom is not happy about some Cd processing programs, which is rediculous, since in this case you are using the ORIGINAL disk. I would suggest the use of soem anti-blacklist programs, like yasu or other securom hide program.

you f****r... I was reading around,and, apparently, the dev's have blacklisted a certain list of ...."unofficial" programs. If any of these are installed, it causes said message to occur. So i have to uninstall them to play, or so it seems. Which is NOT going to happen... ah well. Anyone want to buy a brand new copy of battlefront? :xp:

Actually, check on those CD protection related forums, they would tell you about tools and other programs needed to escape the protection. I mean, IF YOU BUY THE GAME YOU SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PLAY IT. That YASU program would be a good start, but sometimes you would need to curerom a true cd to play. On my E@W:FoC game I actually need to make a copy of the CD, virtual drive it, and curerom it before I can actually play that, cause for some god forsaken reason the original CD only works once every 20-30 boots. &*^%&*%&*

Yes, companies making a pain in the arse out of this would all die in slow and horrable death, again and again and again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived