Home

Jedi Master Prestige Class?

Fish.Stapler

Well, if your point is that the system is flawed in favor of dual wields, then I'm not going to argue at all. Dual wield is far more advantageous, which is probably why so many of us use it. Single-sabers just aren't good enough by comparison. You can get some decent bonuses from building the Duelist feat tree, but it costs just as much as building Two-handed and isn't as good. Mostly duelist just gives you a +1 bonus to both attack and defense, and that just doesn't make up for extra attacks with another weapon that you can pour power-up crystals into, some of which are pretty awesome. Heck, there are times I put the name-crystal in the smaller lightsaber because the bonus is the same, and then I add all the best in the major saber, which I get more and better attacks with.

The duelist option should give extra attacks also. Then it might actually be considered. But with all the saberslots in two lightsabers, I doubt it...

Yes, dual sabers is definately better due to the crystal factor. I think a rebalance should be implemented. Halve the effects of dual sabers (which would still make them just as good) and maybe add a final feat for single saber titled something like: dual mastery which adds an attack per round and +2 damage.

against multiple opponents w/o melee weapons, dual swords are better but against a single opponent... always a single, light weight, two handed sword with good length.

No, but i have used Guardian/Jedi Master. That was interesting, it always is to mix and match like that.

That's what I am at the moment. Except I was going to go Dark Side, so I have the Force Storm to put down those pesky enemies... :D

Plus... I'm a Jedi Master... how awesome :D

Archived