Home

Dark_Hunter

TKers? Well TURN OFF FRIENDLY FIRE. There is a reason for turning it off.

Anyone with the slightest bit of skill can easily teamkill without friendly fire on, it's not difficult to fire a rocket at someone's foot to make them fly off a cliff or blow up the vehicle they're in to kill them.

If you do come back, I could make your life hell, I have my freecam so I get god mode online.

I can already feel the razor blade on my wrist.

Hmm... its BF2, and rockets don't usually pounce up teammates. In BF1 yeah you can easily nade kill even with FF OFF, but in BF2 its much harder. I mean, sure you can still kill by vehicle handing and what not, but its minor relatively to the nade frenzy way back.

Then again, o friendly nade pounce really reduce the fun on hopping up wonderful places.

• 4 weeks later...
Hmm... its BF2, and rockets don't usually pounce up teammates. In BF1 yeah you can easily nade kill even with FF OFF, but in BF2 its much harder. I mean, sure you can still kill by vehicle handing and what not, but its minor relatively to the nade frenzy way back.

Then again, o friendly nade pounce really reduce the fun on hopping up wonderful places.

There are many ways you can do it, and rockets do work, as do remote mines, especially on maps such as Kamino on the walkways, you're obviously just an amateur :)

Care to duel, I challenge you, whats a good time. And whats you name so I know its you.

hahaha AN INTERNET FIGHT, GET BEHIND YER FIREWALLS BOYS

But seriously, what's that going to prove? I haven't played that game online for probably about a year and you probably play it frequently. What server do you play on? Perhaps I'll stop by sometime if I install it again

There are many ways you can do it, and rockets do work, as do remote mines, especially on maps such as Kamino on the walkways, you're obviously just an amateur :)

hahaha AN INTERNET FIGHT, GET BEHIND YER FIREWALLS BOYS

But seriously, what's that going to prove? I haven't played that game online for probably about a year and you probably play it frequently. What server do you play on? Perhaps I'll stop by sometime if I install it again

actualy, I havent truely played the game for a number of months, most of my playing is just beta testing maps and filming maps.

Well the online situation of Battlefront 2 has just got better, I've installed it and I'm gonna start playing again, so look out for me in the near future ;D

Update: I played it online, on the only server with more than about 3 people on it and it was the laggiest piece of crap I've ever seen, hardly surprising with a ping over 200.

Archived