Home

Force push effect unmodifyable?

MeleeMaster

I've been constantly been trying to change the force push effect to be bigger and to look more powerful, but no matter what I do, nothing changes.

I tryed messing with the shader using ShaderEd but didn't know what the heck I was doing.

Why won't it change? Help?

I'm talking about the blur on your hand, nothing seems to happen no matter what I do to the .efx nothing changes and it's kind of hard to tell whether the effect file is for the effect on people's bodies or from the blur in your hand.

The best I could do is change the color of the effect and see if the color of the pushed over effect changes.

I can't do anything right now, my motherboard had been fried by a powersurge a while ago and it held out for a while until it lost power and I took it to a computer place to check it out and I found out this happened.

I won't have it back until Monday.

Do you think the push effect has hardcoded settings because I did change the size values and I started a new game and didn't notice any difference (I know there's some coding on the effect because the push circle is big then shrinks during use while the pull circle is small but grows while the power is in use).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived