Home

Error

benzi2k7

I just downloaded demo for Jedi Academy when i start it it goes on the loading screen wioth jedi academy on it stays on their then then a error comes up its the one that says send error report thing.It also happend with my freinds copy i tried on my computer but on his it works fine.How can i fix this error is it something to do with my computer please reply fast>

Right-click "My Computer" and select "Properties". The "General" tab will provide CPU info. Select the "Hardware" tab and click on "Device Manager". Find "Display Adapters" from the resulting device list and expand on it to reveal the specifics of your video card.

I would say that the problem comes from either the RAM or the graphics card (or both). 128 MB is the minimum for both XP and JA, and with all the background programs it might not be enough. As for the graphics card, I reckon the minimum is 32 MBs. The trick here is that some graphics cards are integrated to the motherboard and use your system's RAM instead of having its own. If that's the case with yours, your 128 MB is split between system RAM and video RAM, which isn't a good thing at all.

To check the card (and other specs):

start -> run -> type "dxdiag" (without quotation marks) and check the display tab.

Archived