Home

George Lucas wrecks in race

Glokidd

Apperently George Lucas participated in Toyota's Pro/Celebrity race at Long Beach Grand Prix. Apperently he ended up getting into a minor accident (I say minor because he apperently walked away unharmed) Fortunately no one was seriously hurt, both parties apperently walked away uninjured.

See the whole story where i read it at IGN

The story ends in a warning that anyone who says he deserves it because what he did to the original trilogy runs the risk of being branded an super-nerd. Im not sure what that means for some of us that have more adventure related concerns :p

(dang it another IGN story, im going to have to start ramdomly googling Monkey Island, Lucasarts, adventure gaming, etc. and try to come up with some better sources :p )

{for a few laughs, re-read the title in your best impression of Astro the dog (from the Jetsons)}

Im pretty sure there is a very funny behind mojo comic here just waiting to happen ;) i can envision it allready...

Though George Lucas' side mirror you can see b list actor Astro the dog preparing to pass, next frame is INT. astros car "Wraydon Rristiansen, whrat rhe rell were rou rinking Reorge. Rand Ro Rew Ronkey Risland... Runnacceptable! Rhats it! Rake rhat!"

*horrible crash ensues*

hehe

Was he not wearing his seatbelt? (Bonus points for me referencing a 40 year old story.)

I think the accident 40 years ago was how he first got the idea for Star Wars. Maybe he was realizing that the Star Wars ideas he's been creating recently are not fulfilling the dreams he originally envisioned, so he got into another accident to refresh his memory.

:smash:

:nut:

Archived