Home

Recruiting: OJP Webmaster & site redesign

OJP needs a new website redesign and a webmaster. A graphic artist is available to supply the necessary graphics, but we need someone who knows HTML/CSS to make the OJP website more presentable and user-friendly. In addition the webmaster will be responsible for news/content updates, file uploads, and possibly a dedicated OJP forum (instead of being hosted here).

Please reply to this thread if you are interested and have HTML/CSS experience, and if possible, provide a sample of your work.

I think we'll still be using http://ojp.jediknight.net. The whole website design just needs a complete overhaul to make it more user-friendly/professional and needs someone to regularly update it. Our own forum with subforum categories would be really nice, too, because it'll help organize our efforts and promote a burgeoning, close-knit community.

Ensi is correct.

I also vote to keep the LF forums. No reason not to, they are more than adequate. The only concievable good reason you'd want anything else is if you wanted to tie news into some sort of announcements forum/thread.

I could also do the XHTML-CSS, but I don't have the time.

Archived