Home

Ajunta Pall needs a makeover.

Sir Vougalot

He supposed to have been an ancient Sith Lord, and quite possibly the very first Dark Lord of the Sith. As such, he needs to look more unique. However, Bioware got lazy and used a plain old Dark Jedi as his model. Could someone replace him with something different? It'd be great if someone could design a skin based on his statue behind his sarcophagus, but I know that such things take time. Even a random robed figure with a random bald head would be okay, or even a redesign of the Dark Jedi outfit exclusively for Pall.

Also, is there any way the character could be made transparent like the holograms in KOTOR 2 instead of being a regular, solid character with a shield active?

Yes, that's the shield effect. Hell, you can even hear it activate when he appears. He's not transparent like the holograms in the sequel, as Force ghosts should be. And yes, I am running the game with all of the features maxed out on one of the latest video cards.

EDIT: You see, this is what he currently looks like in-game. He is clearly solid and using the effect of an energy shield, the hum of which can be heard in-game. He should be made to look transparent like the hologram characters in KOTOR 2, of which I cannot seem locate an image for comparison at this time.

What i meant was mine is like the one's in KotOR 2, clear blue, like a hologram, not using a shield.

That's not possible unless you use a mod, since in the standard game the Ajunta Pall template uses an appearance type with the standard Dark Jedi model, and an OnSpawn script that applies a blue shield visual effect to him.

The Hologram functionality was added to the UTC templates in KOTOR2:TSL and does not exist in KOTOR 1. To get a hologram in KOTOR 1 you'll need to make a separate a model with a semi-transparent animated texture.

That's not possible unless you use a mod, since in the standard game the Ajunta Pall template uses an appearance type with the standard Dark Jedi model, and an OnSpawn script that applies a blue shield visual effect to him.

The Hologram functionality was added to the UTC templates in KOTOR2:TSL and does not exist in KOTOR 1. To get a hologram in KOTOR 1 you'll need to make a separate a model with a semi-transparent animated texture.

Well, that seems rather odd, because on my X-Box version of KotOR1 he appears like i said. And maybe he appears like he does on my PC version because of some mod that i have used, considering i have many mods in my override folder, but i haven't modded my X-Box so, that seems a little odd.

Well, that seems rather odd, because on my X-Box version of KotOR1 he appears like i said. And maybe he appears like he does on my PC version because of some mod that i have used, considering i have many mods in my override folder, but i haven't modded my X-Box so, that seems a little odd.

Can you post a pic of Ajunta Pall from your game? I've never heard of him as anything more than a shielded Dark Jedi, so I'm interested in seeing your game's version of Ajunta Pall.

Can you post a pic of Ajunta Pall from your game? I've never heard of him as anything more than a shielded Dark Jedi, so I'm interested in seeing your game's version of Ajunta Pall.

I did say this:

because on my X-Box version of KotOR1 he appears like i said.

I said it was on my xbox version of the game, i can't exactly take screen shots of my X-Box version.

Ajuntastat.jpg

This could be him

"Despite being a well known Sith Lord, Ajunta Pall's clothing suggests no individuality, being the same most Dark Jedi wore during Revan's time. However, he could have been the first to garb himself in that manner, and many Dark Jedi simply mimicked his way of dressing." - wookiepedia

thats the one thing i dont like about wiki/wookie it may have bounds of info and other stuff but theres really no way to tell if it true being joe smoe can come in and add/ change whatever he feels is correct.( sorry to anyone named joe smoe) but i do think Ajunta needs a change though, how about a bald head on a special set of revan robes that would be cool

I like the second one, but remove the stupid zombie look.;) (Unless it could help lend to the ghostly look. All Sith ghosts tend to look deformed.) I've always hated that, so I've removed all dark side transitions from both games, except for "Sith eyes."

I'd like him to be completely bald, though, like one of those Dark Jedi Masters, but with the old man face.

As to whether or not the statue is truly one of Ajunta Pall or not, I would argue that why would the Sith put the likeness of some other being inside a Dark Lord's tomb? They didn't believe in any deities, so that's out of the question. And I also don't think that the Sith would revering some great Jedi Master or hero of the light side. Rather, I think that the reason we encounter the same statue beneath the Jedi enclave in KOTOR 2 could be due to one of two things: 1. Ajunta Pall was once a great Jedi Master, and he happened to reside at the enclave on Dantooine. When he fell, they created the statue in his honor, similar to the Lost Twenty in Attack of the Clones, who included Dooku and Darth Ruin. 2. It has been established that the Jedi came and removed everything from the tombs on Korriban and sealed all of the tombs to alleviate some of the dark side's taint, but it never says when they did this. If it happened between KOTOR 1 and 2, then this may be the same statue from Ajunta Pall's tomb, taken and stored beneath the enclave. I suppose the only problem with that would be that that was after the enclave was destroyed, and thus the Jedi were no longer there. Thus, it seems like my first theory is more likely.

Archived