Home

Anikens father

Lord XZantor

Is it just me or did Aniken have no father? I don't think he had a father because his mom said he didn't. But wait.. He has to have a father. Well then who was he? I think it was Sidoius' master. I think this because in Episode III Palpatine said that Sith had the power to create and save life itself. When he said this he was, I belive, talking about his master. So i think that Sidoius' master had Aniken's mom as a test and created life within her. Therfor creating Aniken. The only problem with this is that Sidoius was 1000s of years old making his master older. :lightning:

Please respond with your idea and or thoughts.

Going with what MeleeMaster said, Anakin was conceived by the power of the midichlorians. While it makes no sense in our universe, you gotta understand that this is star wars dude. Such is scientifically logical in the SW universe. Take what Palpatine was saying about his master, Darth Plageus <sp?>. He said that DP discovered a way to control the midichlorians and manipulate life. Darth P was actually able to create life through the Force.

Now there is a theory among SW fans that Darth P was actually Anakin's father because he had this power. I think that theory is complete rubbish.

The fact that Darth P was able to create life/suspend death through the Force, added with the midichlorian paternity of Anakin, indicates that there would be a purely scientific method for this in the SW universe.

Logically this method actually can sequence new DNA strains. The first argument supporting this is that in order for a human being to be male or female, they must have either 2 X chromosomes, or a X and a Y chromosome. Human females are XX, and human males are XY. If the midichlorians simply had cloned the DNA in Shmi's ovum, then Anakin would have been born female (human ova do not contain any Y chromosomes). Therefore you must logically conclude that the intellectual aspect of the Force (a.k.a Will of the Force as described by Qui Gon Jinn) can cause the midichlorians to sequence new strains of DNA ad hoc. The second argument supporting this theory is that Anakin was Force sensitive. Shmi Skywalker was not Force sensitive. We know from Star Wars canon that Force sensitivity is hereditary.

So in conclusion, Anakin Skywalker had no father. His paternal strain of DNA was created by the Force via the midicholorians.

Thats my point. Thank you, Sidious' master made Aniken by midicloreans. That is exactly why Aniken was consived by them. Plaguis wasn't actully his biolgical father, he had no biological father. But you could consider Plaguis his father, because he made him

Thats my point. Thank you, Sidious' master made Aniken by midicloreans. That is exactly why Aniken was consived by them. Plaguis wasn't actully his biolgical father, he had no biological father. But you could consider Plaguis his father, because he made him

Um...well actually I was saying just the opposite. Plagueis was not Anakin's father. The Force was Anakin's father. Darth P only learned how to use the force to do the same thing.

There's one major flaw with the Darth Plageus paternity theory. He was dead long before Anakin was conceived. I suppose you can make the argument that Darth Sidious learned how to use the power, and make a claim that he was the father. However Sidious didn't know anything about Anakin prior to meeting him on Coruscant in Episode 3. Also what attracted Sidious to Anakin was his intense Force potential. If Darth Sidious had known that he could make such perfect beings, then we'd see thousands of li'l Force bastards running around the galaxy.

George Lucas has made it clear that the Force (immaculately) conceived him. It's intentionally similar to the immaculate conceptions of Jesus Christ and Siddharta Guatama (a.k.a. Buddha). As Qui Gon pointed out, it was the will of the Force that conceived him.

Yes, I almost truly agree with that. The only thing i don't agree with is that I don't belive Sidious could ever have had that power. It rocks to much. And he would not have been destroyed. Sidious sucks(excuse me for that). But other than that I truley agree with you.

Certainly. I was speaking more on a hypothetical standpoint. When Palpy was telling Anakin about the tale of Darth Plageus, he mentioned that the apprentice learned all of his secrets and killed him. Maybe he learned how to do it in theory, but not in practice.

Of course the fact that Darth Sidious was THE apprentice of Darth Plagues is completely Expanded Universe. I truly didn't get the indication that he was Plagues' apprentice based solely on the movie. Is there anything from George Lucas stating that he was? Anyone? Bueller? Fry?

I truly didn't get the indication that he was Plagues' apprentice based solely on the movie. Is there anything from George Lucas stating that he was? Anyone? Bueller? Fry?

No there was not any mesion in the movie...or was there? Maybe when Aniken became Vader? Beats me. I'll cheak.

In Order For That To Work, The Chain Of Events Must Be Controlled In Such A Way Beyond Our Imagination.

I Mean, Yes The Sith Is Powerful, But Even The Sith Does Not Prefer To Dwell On Hutt Business, And Tat Is A Hutt Stronghold At The Time.

Enough with the funny typings. What I say is, even the Empire does not maddle with the Hutts too much. I doubt everything is orgestrated by the Sith, Plagie and/or Palpy. I would say that the event is the will of the living force. Either that oe there was some wild partying as some drunken barn dance, and there happens to be a force-sensitive guy whould would look great after a few kegs of juma juice.

In Order For That To Work, The Chain Of Events Must Be Controlled In Such A Way Beyond Our Imagination.

I Mean, Yes The Sith Is Powerful, But Even The Sith Does Not Prefer To Dwell On Hutt Business, And Tat Is A Hutt Stronghold At The Time.

Enough with the funny typings. What I say is, even the Empire does not maddle with the Hutts too much. I doubt everything is orgestrated by the Sith, Plagie and/or Palpy. I would say that the event is the will of the living force. Either that oe there was some wild partying as some drunken barn dance, and there happens to be a force-sensitive guy whould would look great after a few kegs of juma juice.

And your talkin' about what?

Anakin was made by midi chorluns if you played jedi academy you would understead the force can be used to create life as darth sidous said in EpIII.

Are you referring to trying to resurrect Marka Ragnos using the power of the Force from Ragnos' scepter? If so, this situation is a little different, since Anakin wasn't previously dead. I don't think Jedi Academy has anything to do with this, though I do agree with you regarding the Force creating Anakin.

Anakin was made by midi chorluns if you played jedi academy you would understead the force can be used to create life as darth sidous said in EpIII.

Some Difference between CREATION of a new powerful peing, and RESURRECTING an old powerful being.

In a way, It is rather easy to fix your showerhead/door/girlfriend(or anything) qith ducttape, but building something with ducttape is a bit difficult.

Well. It was a thought through. And I just said before.What if palpy did create Anakin

What if he wasen't the chosen one?

Palpatine didn't create Anakin. When Anakin was born, Palpy didn't know how to use this power, so it would be impossible for him to have created Anakin.

And Anakin was the Chosen One. He destroyed the Sith and brought balance to the Force. Sounds pretty truthful to the prophecy, IMHO.

No he diden't not palpy or arsraii venturess. But on wikipedia it read that anakin was creataed by darth sidous.And he killed mace windu. so yeah.

Uh... what do Mace Windu or Asajj Ventress (not Arsraii Venturess) have to do with this?

Would you care to provide a link to this Wikipedia article that says that?

And you should really learn not to take everything Wikipedia says at face value. Anyone that is registered there can go edit any page they want. I could go there right now and edit Revan's page to say that he was canonically the most powerful Jedi of all time, but that wouldn't make it true, would it?

Ha ha ha. Plain and simple. George Lucas says that

1. Anakin was conceived by the power of the Force through midichlorians
  2. Anakin was the Chosen one
  3. Anakin fulfilled the prophesy when he defeated Darth Vader (his good self overcoming the evil self) and killed Darth Sidious on the Death Star 2

Archived