Home

k_creditsplay.nss

First off.. which game? Very important for Holowan since modders here tinker with both K1 and TSL. Otherwise, most ppl will generally assume TSL (since it's the newest out)...

------------------------

I'll be the first to assume it's for TSL ;)

Some scripts aren't decompiled unfortunately...

While waiting for a response, you may want to try this utility as well. Not only can it decompile (sometimes ;) ) scripts (.ncs).. it contains an archive of already de-compiled scripts (.nss). Yours just might already be in there :)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149198

If it's NOT for TSL, I *think* the utility will still work.. but don't quote me :lol:

If you mean from KotOR1, STUNT_57_s.rim (the one that plays the ending credits), I think the nss would look something like this:

void main() {
StartCreditSequence(0);
SetGlobalBoolean("CREDITPLAY",1);
SetGlobalFadeOut();
}

Thanks tk and Chainz. I meant for K1 but maybe I'll do a story mod for TSL in the future :p

If I write something like this:

void main() {

warp "someplace"

}

and save it as k_creditsplay and put it in the override foler, would I warp to "someplace" instead of playing the credits?

Thanks tk and Chainz. I meant for K1 but maybe I'll do a story mod for TSL in the future :p

If I write something like this:

void main() {

warp "someplace"

}

and save it as k_creditsplay and put it in the override foler, would I warp to "someplace" instead of playing the credits?

void main()
{

StartNewModule("someplace");

}

Would do that :).

Archived