Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CSI and Vergil looked at each other while he saw these Dark Jedi began to run away. "Yeah, correct choice. Run away. Run away before you lose your lives." CSI smiled.

"Let's go." Vergil waved to CSI. And they entered the academy.

After a while, they entered a very large hall. "Hello?" CSI said, and his voices echoed through the hall.

"Now...What do we do?" Vergil said slowly, "I feel power...yes...unlimited power!"

CSI's eyes widened and looked at Vergil by Force Sight. He noticed the blue figure was slowly changing to red figure.

"Great." CSI groaned, and his eyes shot out white glowing, "Vergil. Turn away. The Dark Side is corrupting you."

"No, I can feel the power!" Vergil's eyes were now gleaming in yellow eyes.

"No! Vergil! No!" CSI shouted in horror.

"CSI...Taste my fury!" Vergil ignited his lightsabers.

"Then...you left me no choice." CSI took the wrap from his back, and unwrapped it.

Vergil looked at the package, and backed a few steps: "Are you going to use that?"

"Yes. I'm going to use that. Remember, you just lost your honor to hold your dual lightsabers. So, I just take away your dual lightsabers, and blast a way from here. Mission accomplished." CSI stood up, and held out another Katana, but in contrary to the one on his hip, which was all white--it was a black Katana. Black guard, black scabbard, and black blade.

"You will try, you will try." Vergil snarled, and charged at CSI.

CSI frowned slightly, and post a defensive pose.

::NEVER!:: Vergil responded angrily, but luckily, he got distracted. CSI grabbed the chance, and casted a Force Pull, and pulled both Vergil's lightsabers out of Vergil's hands, and they hovered around CSI, and dropped into CSI's pocket.

"I'll take it as presence of our friendship. Farewell, my friend." CSI bowed.

Vergil, in deep anger, shouted: "YOU NEVER WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!"

"Too bad, I am." CSI smiled. Suddenly he noticed Vergil was attempting to close the gate. He casted Master Speed, and made a roll on ground, just before the door closed, but CSI's cape was stuck between the doors.

"Great." CSI took it off, checked his inventory, and hurried to Jedi Phoenix and waited for others.

Darth Saaron felt Vergil's anger through the force and thought to himself he has potential [i/]. He began to walk to him, focusing on him through the force while he was being disarmed by CSI. Suddenly he felt Vergil's rage emitting into the force and thought he has potential, indeed. Darth Saaron entered the room where he sensed Vergil's presence Just as Vergil finished screaming at CSI. He walked into the center of the room and said "Vergil, I may be able to help you with that. Become my apprentice and your vengence will be assured. You are no match for me, and you are disarmed." He paused to let him think for a moment and then continued, "You only really have one option here... apprentice."

Aurora followed Darth Saaron, but lingered just outside the door. She listened, with sorrow, to his remarks to Vergil. Oh, no. No, no, no, Vergil, don't do this, don't fall, she thought, silently, to herself.

Arion's eyes widened as he sensed Vergil's fall. ::Vergil, you fool, what do you think you're doing? You know better than to fall to the dark side. Snap out of it!::

He sighed, and sought out CSI. ::Er, it looks like I've got an.... alternative means of transportation. Get out of here before something worse happens. Take the Phoenix, be careful with her. Perhaps... perhaps we'll meet again someday.::

Darth Saaron felt CSI's departure and continued to prey on Vergil. "Your friend have abonded you... and unless you join me... you will not survive. You have embraced the Dark Side as I have... now, learn to use it. I assure you that I am the only Sith Lord now who can teach you. Or maybe you want to return to your fool of a friend who now has left you to my mercy, completely disarmed You do not stand a chance."

"Him? You mean CSI? Heh. He's not my friend. But fine. I'll join you. But that doesn't mean I stand with you." Vergil made a slight bow, "Greetings, my lord."

----

Coruscanti Space Port. CSI landed Jedi Phoenix down, and went into a custom shop.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The clerk asked him.

"I'd like a Jedi Master Robe. All white--white cape, white hood, everything. Thank you." CSI answered, "And I'd like a mallet."

The clerk didn't move, just stared at CSI.

"Hello? Are you okay?" CSI waved his hand at the clerk.

"Who are you?" The clerk asked.

"Vincente Dantes, why?" CSI answered suspeciously.

"I mean your nickname," The clerk replied.

"CSI."

"Ah. No wondering. Please wait for a while." the clerk shouted to the intercom: "Please take the deposit box number 1138, Mr. CSI is here!"

"Got it."

After a while, CSI walked out of the shop, in his new Jedi robe and holding a mallet. With a satisfied, wide smile on his face, CSI walked to the local cantina.

Vergil knelt down, and said, "Yes, my master. I hereby swear allegiance with Sith Order."

----

At Coruscant, CSI greeted the Hutt crime lord, "I'm here to refresh my bounty list." CSI hissed, because he knows that if he wants to do business with crime lords, he needs to be fearless.

"Ah, isn't that the mighty CSI? How many bounty did you get?" The Hutt made a nasty smile.

"How much I earned is none of your business." CSI grabbed the up-to-date bounty list, and nodded to the Hutt: "Good luck. And be careful...I'll be back someday." Then he walked out of the cantina, and began to read the list. Suddenly his eyes stayed fixed when he saw "Vergil Descartes, 10 Thousand Credits." When he read on, he felt a sudden surge of cold chill ran down his spine when he saw "Aurora Starfire, 50 Thousand Credits. Arion Starfire, 50 Thousand Credits. Vincent Dantes, 100 Thousand Credits. Ben Flameshadow, 75 Thousand Credits."

After read the list, CSI scoffed: "I worth that much? Thank you, you slimy bug!"

"Good, my apprentice, good! Now, rise, my firend. Go to your new quarters on my ship and meditate. Stay there until I summon you." Darth Saaron said cooly before turning his heel and headding for his own quarters, not knowing what to expect from Aurora. He then realized that he had just turned one of her own friends to the Dark Side of the Force. She would not be happy with him, indeed.

Aurora stormed into Darth Saaron's quarters. "What have you done?" she asked, upset, and a little angry. "You- you turned him to the dark side... just like you." She turned him towards her, and with one hand reached up and tore off his mask. She looked up at him, tears running down her cheeks. "You- you.... you sound like your father."

Darth Saaron suddenly heard Aurora enter his quarters and could feel how upset she was. Even more suddenly, he felt himself being quickly turned towards her, forciblely. Then his mask was ripped off of his face. When his face was exposed, a expression of hurt and bewilderment ws evdient. "What have I done?" He asked softly, and then watched her, not expecting her to love him at all any more, but rather hate him to the point where she would not want to see him ever again.

Aurora shook her head. "I'm- I'm losing you. You're becoming what your father was, and.... look what happened to your mother. And to him." She struggled to keep her emotions in check, but was mostly unsuccessful. "I- I could never hate you, but.... I'm afraid that there may not be room for love among the Sith."

Aurora sank down and caught him before he fell. She held him, tightly, and ran her fingers through his hair. "I love you, Ben Flameshadow. I always will. But- but you need to see what's happening. It's as if...... you've come to expect the worst from everyone, including, and perhaps especially, yourself, and because of it, you've..... you've done terrible things. I love you, and I want to be able to look up to you, to respect you, but.... all I can do is be ashamed."

Ben lowered his mental barriers for Aurora, so she could look in. Showing her his undeciveness between his loyality to his father and her. He loved her so much, but also loved his family, all of it. One of his thoughts being: I wish mom was here, I still can't believe I scared her away. He held Aurora tighter as he remembered his mother running again. His family broken, I just wish we could all live together, deep down, I swear I felt a part of father who still loved her. Out loud, he said softly "We will go to Coruscant, but don't expect me to want to go see the Jedi. I still refuse." He paused and kissed her on the forehead, "But I will remain here to wait for you."

Aurora wrapped Ben in her love and support, trying to comfort him. "I don't know what the Council will say to me, but this I promise you, I will help you reunite your family. You- you deserve a chance to be happy, and I'll do whatever it takes to give you that chance. I do need to speak with the Council, but after that.... we should probably look for your mother first."

Ben felt Aurora's love and support for him completely wrap around him. In return, he wrapped her in his own love for her. ::I am happy as long as I am with you. But I hope to see both my father and my mother again. I am afraid of what the Council will do to you, nothing they attempt will keep me from you.::

Archived