Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

(sorry, I've been busy)

Darth Kelion sensed his son's return and the Jedi's. He walked to Darth Saaron's quarters and said, "You have done well, you will need your hate, your anger, and your power. Well, well, if it isn't our little miss Jedi," he snapped his fingers and 50 dark Jedi ran into the room. "Take her to back to her cell, Darth Saaron and I need to have a little chat," he commanded. The Jedi left with the soldiers and was imprisoned in the Force Cage again. "Now, what have you learned?" Darth Kelion asked.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darth Saaron watched Aurora be taken away and a single tear fell from his eye. He turned back to his master "She was sent to find me, father. However, she does not know anything of the Jedi council or republic's plans. I sense a Jedi headding this way... and he might be related to her. " He said as he knelt down in front of his father, bowing his head.

Aurora sat down in the force cage. Why do I get the feeling I've been here before? she thought dryly. She began to meditate, to calm her troubled feelings, and waited for Darth Saaron... or Darth Kelion..... to turn their attention to her.

Arion drilled his lightsaber technique as fast as he dared without damaging anything, and began switching between forms, trying to make the transitions as smooth as possible. When he finally had a chance to face the Sith who had harmed his sister, he would be ready.

Darth Saaron reach out to Aurora hoping that his father would not notice him make contact with his true love. ::Aurora, my love... Are you all right?:: He mentally bumped heads with her, affectionately. ::I love you, I- I don't know what came over me back there... it was almost like this primeval urge came over me, its power was.... immense. I hope my mother forgives me.::

Aurora felt his touch on her, and caressed him mentally. ::Ben..... I'm... I'm fine, they haven't done anything to me yet. I- I'm afraid for you, though. If- if you continue down this path, will you even be able to care about others anymore? You- you tore those men apart. Every time you kill..... you lose a bit more of your humanity, of yourself. Already the man I love is buried, deep. I don't want to lose you.::

Darth Saaron continued to reach out to Aurora, and replied to her ::He is still here, inside me. He is speaking to you now, carefully. Aurora... I am so sorry you got tied up in all of this. I love you, I always will. I cannot abandon my father, it is not in my character to abandon a family member in distress, can you think of any other person in my family in more distress?::

Aurora shook her head. :: Don't be sorry. I'm here of my own choice, and the will of the Force. I'm at peace with my fate, whatever it may be. I'm not asking you to abandon him, though. I told you I would help you redeem him, and I will. But please be careful. Look at yourself. Look what it's doing to you. It hurts me to see you like this. I... I wish you would let me help you turn away from the dark side,:: she said, wistfully.

Darth Kelion narrowed his eyes as he sensed the conversation going on between Darth Saaron and the Jedi. "Then prepare a 'fitting' welcome for the Jedi. And perhaps in the future you would hold such conversations more carefully," Darth Kelion turned on his heel and walked into a room that seemed to be a meditation room with controls pannels on all the sides.

When Darth Saaron heard his father mention his 'hidden' conversation, he instantly felt fear and became submissive. To keep himself from being punished or harm to Aurora, he became determined to completely give himself to his father's will on everything but his love. Before his father stormed out of the room, he said eagerly, "Oh, I think you will be... very pleased with my perperations for the comming Jedi, in fact, I have already started them, and can't wait to tell you about them."

After his father left, Darth Saaron got up and began hiding traps everywhere to the point of going beyond overdoing it. He ordered all of the Dark Jedi and soldiers in the acadmey to remain in their quarters until further notice. He knew one or two would not listen and could already hear those not wise enough to follow his orders, screaming. He then reached out to the approaching Jedi and continued to taunt him. ::Puny Jedi... Come and catch us, find me. Your sister's attempt to escape us has failed miserbly, actually... I think I am going to visit her right now.:: He chuckled through the force, and then contunued ::You provide me and my master... so much entertainment, and also are execelent practice for my training... I look forward to how you will handle yourself.:: Darth Saaron then broke contact and headed to the detention block, Aurora's cell specifically, and waited for her to greet him.

Aurora looked up when Darth Saaron entered, and her expression brightened. "Ben! What are you doing here? Won't you get in trouble?"

Arion scowled when he heard Darth Saaron's voice in his head. Sithspit! And it's still at least another couple of hours till we get there.

Darth Saaron continued to look at Aurora and then responded. "My father showed me mercy reguarding our conversation. However, I will not defy him unless it comes to your fate. I am preparing for the arrivial of some.... Jedi who keeps threattening me and I must say... I am having a blast with it. I have not felt this.... alive for a loong time." He made sure the room was sealed first, to make sure his father was pleased with how he was handleing this, and deactivated her force cage, and then embraced her. In the dimly lit room, his eyes were providing another light source since they were still glowing yellow. "Aurora, I cannot let you out for long, but know that I will not harm you when this... threat arrives. I need to place you in the cage with my supervision here, to draw the threat to me. Please trust me, I love you, but I cannot allow this treat to keep hunting me." He rested his head on her sholder.

He then reached out to the Jedi he was taunting again, heavily burrying it so that only the other jedi would hear it, and nobody else. ::Our current prisoner is so... beautiful, did you know that, Jedi scum. You should watch our interrogation sessions with her, its like an art you know. Hmm, how there is a idea that might have some possibility.:: He paused, ::And there is nothing you can or will be able to do to stop me... weakling. My power is too great, and my will is stronger than you could possibly imagine.::

Aurora shivered a little. "It's my brother, isn't it? You- you're going to kill him?" She turned his face to look at her, and almost cried again. "You're..... you're scaring me, Ben," she whispered, burying her face in his shoulder. "I love you.... I love you so, but- but he's corrupting you, and when he's finished, there will be nothing left of the man I love. I'm afraid for you."

Arion could barely contain his wrath. ::Scum! Death is too good for you. If I wasn't a Jedi, I'd-:: He broke off, and ran through a meditation technique to try to calm himself. ::I will stop you, Sith, and then you will never defile my sister's presence again.::

Ben looked at Aurora's face and sensed her worry. "I will defend myself, when he first reached out to me... he provoked me, as to his fate, it will not be by my hands. However, you may want to appeal to Darth Kelion to see if he will spare him. I cannot stop my father, but I will protect you, and if your brother submits to me... then I will protect him as much as I will you. One thing you will learn about me, even as a Sith Lord those who are loyal... I will protect their lives, by any means neccessary, if need be."

He sensed the Jedi's loss of control and continued to taunt him. ::You are powerful, there may be a chance for you yet. And if you were not a Jedi... you would what? Imprison me? Cause me as much pain as you could? Spare me the empty threats, they are meaningless to me. And this lovely Jedi next to me is a prime catch. You cannot stop me, that is beyond your pathetic abilies. However, I would spare your life... if you submit to my father's and my will.::

Aurora shook her head. "I have nothing to say to your father. Why would he spare my brother? Why does he even spare me? I'm worthless to him, except...." she paused. "Except as a tool against you. Oh, Ben.... I.... I don't know what to do....."

Arion's tone was cold. ::You are a fool if you think I would submit to your twisted whims. When we meet, then we will see whose words are empty. Until then, I refuse to talk to you.:: He broke contact and closed his mind to further conversation. With purposeful steps he walked to the cockpit and checked how much longer until they arrived. He nodded in satisfaction. Dropping out of hyperspace soon, and then....

Ben glared when he heard the Jedi's defiance, just as he was trying to close contact, he forcibly entered the Jedi's mind and began to speak through the force again. ::So be it... weakling. Lets see what I can do to your sister while we wait. I am sure I can find a way to... entertain myself. Oh, before I leave you... Never threaten me again, and as a reminder... here.:: He said coldly before he sent a small surge of dark energy into the Jedi's brain's pain center, and then ripped himself out of his mind.

Darth Saaron looked at Aurora, and was annoyed. "Your... brother, is hunting me, and its starting to agitate me. I love you, so, so much, but if the Jedi attacks me... things for him will be beyond grim. Lets hope he gets past my traps, not even my father knows where they are. I... am sorry you have to see me like this today... but I cannot stand being hunted, and I am trying to survive. It is like a cornered animal, I am showing my teeth and will pounce without hesitation. As for my father using you, it is true, but I will never allow him to hurt you... ever. Before your brother starts his... hunt, I want to leave you with something."

He leaned in and kissed her before he had to put her back into the forcecage, loosing himself in their kiss, willing the moment to go on forever."

Aurora was overwhelmed with love for him, mixed with sorrow, as they kissed. ::Oh, Ben..... I love you. Please, don't lose yourself to the darkside.... I- I don't think I could bear it. Be careful.::

"Augh!" Arion winced with pain, and clutched his head. Once the spasms of pain began to die down enough for him to regain control, he opened himself to the Force, and began to soothe the outraged nerve endings. I am going to kill that miserable Sith wannabe, he thought to himself, grimly. He checked the logs. "We'll be dropping out of hyperspace pretty soon, guys. You might want to get ready."

As they continued to kiss, Darth Saaron lost all sense of time, there was only his love for here, the approaching Jedi, and his father. ::Aurora, I- I love you sooo much. But.... I must obey my father right now. He will not need to use you against me, if I obey him. More likely he wants to use you as bait for your brother. Just, lets enjoy each others company. I may look like a corpse with glowing eyes, but I love you and you see past what I am. Only two people have done that for me so far... you and my father.::

Aurora lost herself in their kiss, focused only on him. ::No, love. I see past what you appear to be, into the good man who you really are, not the monster your father is trying to make you be. And it is that person, Ben Flameshadow, that I truly love, not this Darth Saaron that distorts you.::

Twenty minutes later, the Jedi Phoenix dropped out of hyperspace near Korriban. "Here we are, folks. Where should we touch down?"

"Great." CSI jumped up, in his Sith outfit, "Let's land it in that hole." Vergil frowned: "Let's not bring too much, because they don't favor guns."

CSI picked up twin blasters and put them around his waist, "Let's show them how blasters can outrival lightsabers." CSI also packed his long, sleek thing wrapped in cloth.

Slowly and gently, Darth Saaron pulled back out of their kiss. ::Thank you Aurora. That means a lot to me, but I sense the Jedi in orbit, and sadly... I need to put you back in the force cage.:: Gently led Aurora inside the cage and then walked over to the controls and activated it. He then contacted his father through the force ::Father, forgive me for interupting, but all the preparations for the Jedi are complete.::

Then Darth Saaron hit the light controls as well, and the room became even dimmer. He closed his eyes and moved into a hevily shadowed area of the room and completely blended in, he was dead silent so nobody could hear him, and finally completely hid his force presence. Now he waited for the Jedi to show up, stalking in the shadows, eagerly.

Darth Saaron did not recieve a reply from his master and with the force and decided another approach to take with Arion. Using the force, he released the force cage and in a barley audible wisper he said to Aurora, "Would you like to come over here, my love?"

"Well, let's spring the trap." CSI cocked his ACP Array Gun, and smiled at Arion.

Vergil said nothing, while he checked his dual lightsaber.

After a few minutes, CSI and Vergil stood on the surface of Korriban. "Behold! What do you smell?" Vergil stopped CSI.

CSI paused for a while, and replied, "I smelt the arrogance, filth, selfishness, and conflict in the air. Also, I smelt someone was setting up a fire and frying something. Possibly Hssiss. Yummy."

Aurora slipped over to him, gladly. The dark was.... more than a little oppressive. She shivered a little. "It's..... cold, here."

Arion smirked. "Fried Hssiss? No wonder Sith look the way they do, if they have to eat that." He kept his saber staff close to hand, but did not ignite it.

Darth Saaron watched Aurora slip over to him, and noticed her shiver. He opened up his cloak to allow her to embrace him, and the completely enclosed her inside his cloak, so that they were both covered, his hood was large enough to cover both of their heads. He took another few steps back further into the shadows carefully, and completely silent, no noise was made at all.

Then using the force, he reactivated the forcecage. In Aurora's ear he wispered "Well, you seem glad to see me. Do not be afraide, the shadows will not harm you, its only in your mind. Take me for example, a Sith Lord who fell in love. Now there is a paradox if I ever heard of one." He felt the Jedi's arrival on the planet and sought out the one he had been toying with. He once again violently forced his way into the Jedi's mind and said through the force ::Well, well, look what we have here. A foolish jedi who has come to his end. Come Jedi... meet your fate! Being here with Aurora is so fun, you might want to hurry before I get bored.:: Once again, just before he ripped himself from the Jedi's mind, he send a pulse of dark side energy to Arion's pain centers, but only this time, he doubled how long his attack lasted.

He turned his attention back to Aurora and gently, kissed her on the forehead.

Archived