Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Star Wars:

The Lost Son

Peace reigns over the GALACTIC REPUBLIC, but not for long. The SITH LORD, DARTH KELION, plots to rebuild the SITH EMPIRE and overthrow the Republic. But to do so, he needs an apprentice, and has determined to seek out his only son.

The JEDI ORDER has sensed the disturbance in the Force caused by the Sith Lord's appearance, and dispatched a team of Jedi. They seek to discover the son, and teach him the ways of the Force. But at the same time, SERELA TAN, opposed to Darth Kelion, is also searching for her son, to turn him against his father.

The future destiny of the Republic, and indeed the galaxy, rests with those who can find the son and recruit him to their cause...

The Jedi Phoenix dropped out of hyperspace, with Aurora and Arion Starfire at the controls. "I wish the Council could have been more specific," Arion muttered. "How are we supposed to search an entire sector for one person?"

"The Force, Arion," Aurora said, patiently. She settled into a meditation mindset, willing the Force to guide them. Her eyes flew open, and she looked up. "Naboo?"

"You felt something?" Arion asked, impatiently.

"A.... something. Very faint, but there. I'm not sure if it's what we're looking for, but it's a place to start, anyway." She set the coordinates, and jumped to lightspeed.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Above a house's roof on Naboo, one tall figure bowed to another shadowy figure, "Hello, my lord, what send you to such remote place?"

"Vincente. My master dispatched me to exterminate you."

"So be it." Vincente bowed again, but he didn't draw his katana.

The Sith drew his lightsaber and charged at Vincente. When he began to stab his lightsaber into Vincente's heart, Vincente dodged the attack and throw a punch right at that Sith's face.

"Awww! You destroyed my handsome face!" That Sith shouted, and covering his bloody nose.

"Tell your master, never to bother me...again." Vincente drew out his Katana, "And, never call me Vincente. Now get out of here before I change my mind. By the way, you might need to arrange an appointment with a plastic surgeon."

Darth Kelion stared out the window on the bridge of his Star Destroyer, "Admiral, change our course for Naboo and prepare my shuttle." "Yes, my Lord. I will see to it that it is done immediately," the Admiral said.

A few hours later Darth Kelion landed in his shuttle on the planet surface and began walking the streets. Evening began and the shadows started to grow, Darth Kelion felt through the Force for the power that he had felt when they were passing the planet. He walked through the crowds of people in the streets searching for the source of the power.

Meanwhile.... Ben Flameshadow was wondering the streets of Theed, steeling various food and supplies just to survive. A group of teenagers his own age came down one of the streets and started to tease him and push him around. One pushed him onto the ground forcefully and the others began to go after his... dinner. To protect himself he attempted to use Force Push but only succeded in pushing one of them back a few steps.

Suddenly, a strong Force Push knocked all the boys to the ground. "You will leave, now," said a strong menacing voice. "Come on, let's get out of here," said one of the boys. They left rather hastily and Darth Kelion turned to Ben and helped him to his feet, "Hello there my young friend, would you be so kind as to have dinner with me on my ship? I have a proposition for you, if you would be so kind as to consider it."

The Jedi Phoenix dropped out of hyperspace and docked at Theed. Aurora frowned. "There is a dark presence here."

"We should get over there, fast." Arion said, grimly. They tracked the darkness with the Force, to a sidestreet in the city.

"That's him," Aurora murmured. She glanced from the older man to the younger, and stepped forward into the light. "Isn't it a bit unusual for a Sith Lord to be traipsing around in public?"

Ben reached out for something and without warning, his father's lightsaber hilt came to his hand. This was not the first time something like this has happened, it always did puzzle him, and he looked up to Aurora and Arion. "Ben, Ben Flameshadow. What do you want? Are you here to steal from me, mock me to like others do?"

"Son, I have been looking for you for 18 years. I can't believe I have found you. Please come with me. I can teach you how to use your power. I can show you things that you could never have imagined. No one will ever mock you again. Ever," Darth Kelion pleaded with his Son.

Ben looked between Aurora and his father... He smirked and turned towards Aurora, "Who would you go with, your father, or two strangers?" Thinking that the answer was presented he was thinking about how happy he was that he was with his father again... but also was admiring Aurora's figure, feeling attracted to her.

"Yes, father." He said as he turned to his father. "Will it be a very long trip? There is someone here who has been helping me survive, if you would want him to come as well. Perhaps, we can comm him after dinner." He then turned back to the two 'strangers' and said "It was nice to meet you both, and even though I may feel... attracted to you Aurora, me and my father have some catching up to do... so if you will excuse us, we will be on our way."

Suddenly, Vincente senced an abnormal sensation. It was a Sith Lord, but he doesn't know who. What's a Sith Lord doing here? Vincente wondered. He jumped off the roof, and walked on the street. He sensed the Sith Lord's signature and followed it. When he just walked around the corner, he found he was looking at four people.

"Greetings, Lady and gentlemen, am I interrupting something?" Vincente bowed slightly, and whispered: "Thank you Sith, for sending that assassin to 'assassinate' me, and collect a huge bounty? Great idea, Sith. But if you really want to collect a bounty, don't send some pawn, come to see me by yourself."

Then he walked to the young one: "The choice is yours, son."

"Bye for now, I'm sure we'll meet again." Then he bowed again, and walked away. His katanas hung on his waist, and he submerged into the crowd on the street.

Aurora locked her eyes with Ben's, for a moment. "Our paths *will* cross again, Ben Flameshadow. May the Force be with you." She turned, and was gone.

Back at the ship, Arion turned and confronted Aurora. "What did you think you were doing?? He was *definitely* the one we're looking for, and you just let him walk off with a Sith Lord!"

"It wasn't the right time," Aurora told him, cutting off any further argument. "Take the controls..... I- I need to meditate for a while."

Darth Kelion smiled wider, "Of course, you may bring your friend. We shall take a shuttle to my Star Destroyer, and after dinner we shall begin your training." They walked to the shuttle and boarded the Star Destroyer. "You are free to explore the whole ship, you may go where ever you please. These are you quarters," he said pausing for a moment at a door near the bridge. Your first lesson is to find you way to the dinning hall in an hour. Use your powers, or the Force as it is more properly called. We are bonded, you and I. Use our bond to find me. I'll be waiting for you." He walked on to the bridge leaving Ben standing outside of his quarters.

"Yes father" Ben said as he watched his father go onto the bridge. He went inside his quarters and began to explore. Inside he fould several clothes in a closet, all black. He changed into a pair of black robes. He found his quarters to be large in size, and then began to explore the ship. Once a hour passed, he followed.... a instinct he had as to where the dinning hall. Once he had arrived, he found his father waiting for him. "Greetings, father."

"Very good. You learned that lesson well. It will serve you very well when you are looking for someone or someplace. But enough of that, let's eat," Darth Kelion smiled with pleasure. They sat down at the long table and servers brought in a feast's worth of food. "I hope you like it," Darth Kelion smiled as they began to eat.

"Thank you, father. I will not fail you." Ben watched as the servers brought out the food. His mouth opened invoultenary, he had never seen this much food for at least ten years. Ben began trying various dishes and was in heven. "It is all great, father. Thank you for finding me, its great to be with you again... finally. You said that we had much to talk about. I'm curous, what did you want to talk about."

"I know you won't. I'm glad you like the food. And yes, we do have much to discuss. When you were born your mother took you to your grandparents to be raised out of fear that you would be killed, spoiled, or infirm. You have learned the skills necessary to survive and these skills will serve you well. When your training is complete, we shall find your mother together. She wanders the Outer Rim. I am the Lord of the Sith, Darth Kelion, your father. Your mother is a dark Jedi named Serela Tan. Tell me, what did you do after the death of your grandparents?"

"After their death... my life almost instantly became how it was when you saw me. I was picked on, beaten on by gangs, and... alone, until I was found by Iosif Rotok. He began to help me concentrate on my basic skills. I was basically on my own... alone, and until today, I thought I was a orphan. I killed, fought, and stole just to get food to keep me alive. This is the biggest meal I have had in ten years." He paused for a moment and then asked "Who was that girl earlier?"

Archived