Home

Star Wars: The Lost Son

She looked up at him, able to focus better now that her burns were being healed. ::I... it was Ben that I had feelings for. Is he still there, somewhere? Am I to have no hope?:: She sighed. ::I don't know what the Republic plans to do. The mission I was given was to find and protect you, and I have failed in that. It's likely that I won't live to see the Council again, however, so it will be left to my brother to bring news of my failure to them. I'm sorry, but that's all I know.::

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out loud, Darth Saaron said "There is always hope, and I will not allow you to me harmed anymore. Let us find my mother." Ben led Aurora to a shuttle, and masked its signature. "I love you." He wispered into her ear as he sat down at the controls. He reached out through the force and called his mother. ::Mom... Where can we meet you?::

Sarela looked up from the controls of her ship, ::Ben? And the Jedi... interesting. Meet me on Corescant, or you can join me on my ship that is currantly orbiting space above Korriban.:: She was surprised that her son had left his father and wondered if Kelion knew.

Darth Kelion felt the change in his son and made his way toward the detention floor. When he arrived he was furious, his son and the Jedi had left.

"Vergil, get us into that Palace." CSI smiled while they walked off the loading pad. An officer walked up and greeted the three, "Greetings, Master Jedi. How can I help you?"

Vergil walked up: "Yeah, we need to locate some heat signatures, to eliminate potential danger to this planet."

The Officer said, "Yes, Master Jedi. This way." The officer led them to a huge computer room. "Take your time."

"Potential danger to this planet?" CSI burst out an laughter when he made sure the officer didn't hear their dialog.

Vergil ignored him, instead he was taping keyboard rapidly, the monitor showed various images.

------

"Aha, got it!" Vergil exclaimed, and pointed at the vast red on the monitor, "Look, Korriban. It indicates at least 1 Executor class Star Destroyer lower-orbiting there."

"Good. Now we go to my shop...We need to get some Sith Robe." CSI walked out of the Computer room. Vergil patted Arion who was standing there, admiring the computer room, "Time to go, Arion."

Aurora sat down in the seat opposite Ben, wearily. She felt better as the bacta did its work, but was still a little shaky. She watched Ben as he manipulated the controls of the shuttle, with a quiet happiness in her heart.

Arion started at Vergil's touch, having been distracted for a moment. "Oh, right. Let's go, then. Where's this shop of yours, CSI?"

Ben took the shuttle up to his mother's ship in orbit around Korriban and docked with it. "We have arrived, Aurora. This is my mother's ship." He reached out with the force, ::Mother, we have docked, and I am waiting for your arrival.:: He could also feel his father's anger, and debated weather or not to reach out to him. ::I will come back, milord. This I promise you.:: He also sent a vague feeling to him, indicating that he was still loyal to him.

Ben felt Aurora's hand touch his arm and looked at her through his black hood. "I... do not know yet. I am of the dark side, to be honest... I am... drawn to you. I... I love you, Aurora. But... my family is broken, and I... I am too far involved with my father... to pull out and live.... I needed to get both you and my mother... to safety." He paused for a moment and then continued... "I love you too much to let anything happen to you. I know you probally don't feel anything for one such as I, but I had to tell you... in private."

Aurora shook her head, tears starting to form in her eyes. "Ben....... no, I refuse to believe that you are so far gone there can be no return. You- you have done some terrible things, and hurt people, including me, but..... you can still change. I can see it in you, even if you cannot see it in yourself." She paused, uncertainly. "I.... the first time I saw you, something..... changed, in me. It's taken me the past days to understand what had happened, and during that time...... the feeling has grown. I... I love you." She looked away, shy, and a little afraid now that she had actually said it.

"Not very far away. You can park your ship here, or we can fly to my shop--It takes about 30 minutes' walking, from here, I think." CSI touched his chin.

"Walking is good for you, Arion...As a Jedi Weapon Master you need some strength. But if you want, you can fly your ship there." Vergil added.

Darth Saaron looked at Aurora in shock, he never expected her to love him back. He looked at her for a minute, admiring her beauty, and then leaned in and kissed her... passionately. Through the force he said to her ::Oh, Aurora... I love you do much.::

Aurora, after a moment's hesitation, gave in to her feelings. Her heartbeat quickened, and she willed the moment to go on forever, just the two of them, together. ::Ben.... please don't leave me here. You don't have to go back to him, I can help you. Please, I *want* to help you.::

Arion shook his head. "I don't mind walking, usually, but I want to get to Korriban as soon as possible. I.... I felt Aurora was in pain, before. C'mon, won't take as long this way." He went to the cockpit and fired up the controls. "Where's it at?"

"Let me drive the ship." CSI said and the ship roared and hovered above a pretty big house. "Here we are." Then he landed the ship on the roof and jumped off. "Let me gather some gear and I'll join you shortly."

Vergil jumped off, too, "I still have some gears in his shop," Then he jumped off, too.

------

After a while, CSI and Vergil came back to the ship. "What's your equipment?" CSI checked Vergil's equipments, some Sith Robes, one Bounty-Hunter armor that looks like ARC troopers with blue stripe, and some various equipments. "That's it? You don't even have your favorite Cip-Quad?"

Vergil scoffed: "Heh. Cip-Quad. Of course I have it." He put on the bounty hunter outfit, and began to assemble the equipments together. After sometime, a Cip-Quad is equipped at Vergil's shoulders. "Satisfied?"

CSI nodded: "Very."

Vergil checked CSI's, and scoffed: "Don't you have your favorite Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon?" CSI smiled and assembled the chaingun in amazing speed. "How can I go to battlefield without my baby?"

Suddenly, Vergil saw a long package, wrapped in plain cloth. "You going to take that, too?" His looked into CSI's eyes, asking him seriously.

"Yes." CSI replied simply, before Vergil can reply, CSI said, "Arion, let's go to Korriban. Oya, oya!"

Darth Saaron wished this moment would go on forever and unknowningly cracked open one of his mental barriers and part of his former self came out. ::Oh Aurora... I wish I could. But my father will hunt you, torture you, and maybe even kill you until I return to him. I have a permnant force bond with him, he is my birth father and I cannot hide from him. The only way I can be saved... is if he is redeemed or killed. I am sorry.::

A tear rolled down her cheek. ::Then I'm going back with you. And no, that's not open to discussion. I- I'm not afraid of suffering, or even death. But I will *not* let you go back alone to face his punishment.::

Arion powered up the Phoenix's controls. "Next stop, Korriban. We should be there in a few hours, so, uh, you might as well make yourselves comfortable."

Tears began to roll down Darth Saaron's cheek. ::Tha- Thank you, Aurora. You have shown me that others actually care about me. I- I love you, so very much.:: "Hide your force presence." He moved closer and wispered in her ear "Save me, please."

He then walked down the boarding ramp to greet his mother and embraced her. "I'm sorry mom, I tried to rescue my true love, Aurora. But she is insisting on occampaning me back. We will deal with... father. We will try to save him. But I- I cant leave him. I love you, and I always will. I don't have much time before I head back."

::No one cares more than I do. No one. Never forget that.:: Aurora followed Ben out, but stopped at the top of the ramp, at a respectful distance from Ben and his mother. She watched them both, sadly noting Ben's Sithlike appearance, and sighed, remembering how he had been when she first saw him. From here, with his back to her, she could almost imagine that he was.... was himself, but his skin, and eyes...... especially his eyes..... were almost frightening.

Darth Saaron had a wispered conversation with his mother that he would reflect about at a later time. He embraced his mother and wispered into her ear "I love you mother, I always will. Aurora or myself will contact you. Promise me... if Aurora fails to save me, or if she needs help, that you will assist her. She is the one mother, I love her... and she loves me."

He then turned around and looked at Aurora for a few moments.

Aurora met his gaze steadily, and gave him a small smile. ::Take as much time as you need, my love. You may not have another opportunity for some time, and where we are going, she should not come.::

Arion scowled at the navicomputer. "Of course, it had to be clear on the other side of the galaxy from where we were, didn't it? It'll be forever before we get there."

Darth Saaron smiled at Aurora and began to walk up to her. He embraced her, and said through the force to his mother... ::Forgive me mom, but I need to do this so you can survive. I will return... I Promise.:: He led Aurora to the cockpit and sat at the controls. "I feel someone headding towards us... And they are a threat to me. Can you feel it?"

"A threat?" Aurora frowned, as she concentrated her senses through the Force. Suddenly she looked up, in surprise. "Arion? Arion is coming here? And.... he has others with him." She looked at Ben. "They must have figured out where you brought me. He's..... he's not going to be too happy to see you, I would imagine."

Arion felt Aurora's touch, and followed it back to get a sense of her surroundings. His expression grew grim at what he felt. It's a Sith Lord.... we were right after all.

Darth Saaron began to control the shuttle back to the surface, where he was sure his master was waiting for him. He told Aurora to hide and mask her presence in the force. Once he landed, he walked down the boarding ramp and kneeled submissively. ::Father, I have come back to you. I have the answers you seek.::

Aurora concealed herself, as Ben had wished, but kept him within her line of sight. It pained her to see him kneel before his father like that, and she swore silently to herself that she would find a way to free him.

Arion kept his focus on Darth Saaron's Force signature, trying to figure out what his intentions were. ::I know where you are, Sith. If you even *think* about hurting my sister, you will regret it, I promise you.::

After kneeling for fifteen minutes, Darth Saaron was completely surrounded by soldiers, at least 30 to 40 by his estimate and was being ordered to identify himself or be taken to detention. This infuriated him to the point where he closed his eyes and freely opened himself to the dark side of the force. He began to not only rip their minds to shreds all at once, but they all started to be crushed and shocked by lightning at the same time. He relished their screams until they all stopped, then he felt that he was contacted by.... a Jedi of all things. ::WHAT IS IT... whelp? I have already hurt your... sister, in more ways than one. It has been... sastifying. Listening to her screams, kissing her, ooh Jedi... you don't know what you are missing. Feeling the power of the force course through your every being. Find me... we have much to discuss. Until we meet... Jedi whelp.::

When he finally opened his eyes again, they were glowing bright yellow. He got up and stalked off to his quarters where he slammed the door shut, and meditated until his father would come and see him.

Aurora slipped into Darth Saaron's quarters, and deactivated her stealth field. "Oh.... oh, Ben. What have you done?" She walked over to him, and touched his arm, gently, pleadingly.

By the time Darth Saaron broke contact, Arion was furious. Wordlessly, he got up from the controls and left for the cargo hold to practice his lightsaber skills. When we meet, Sith, you will pay for everything you've done to her.

Archived