Home

The Rakata Mind Prison

tnu

I was thinking you know how they have that Box that the Rodain gives you on Korriban? http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d7/Mysteriousbox.jpg

I did some resear4ch and found that it's a prison. so I was thinking to have one or mor on each world. like for example. on Korriban have one with a Trapped Sith Lord. prehaps Naga Sadow or a rebelous sith Slave (all you have to do is find abearded face and give it a red skin color for this) on Tatooine would be a Tusken and for Kashyyyk a Wookiee and Seklath for Manaun. prehaps KOTOR II woudl have oprotunitys for good ones a s well. but this is all i have for right now. ok here's how it goes. ifyou pass each of their tests You leave and recive a Force Power or Armband that will allowyou to spawn them (in a sort of thing like those battle droids you repair) or if you lose you still get to elave you just take on the form of the captive. (The only way to exit the prison from my research is to take on a new host)

Good idea, im a bit busy with Ark Angel to do this but its a brilliant idea ;)

I think that the mind prison is a bit unfair, if you get the answer wrong you die.. I think thats why it was cut (i think it was cut because i never get a box, i have only warped to get there). Prehaps the tests can be combat rather than riddles?

Archived