Home

Knights of the force unofficial community

Tugex

As the mod is now in its final stages, some heated discussion erupted between the maker and community, resulting to the removal of the official forums. Some of the people following the mod started an unofficial forums, to keep the community in touch with eachother and updated on any news available. We hope you will join if interested in Kotf (as presented by TimFX in http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=111614&highlight=knights+force for example).

So visit http://kotf.star-wars.cn/index.php register and take part! : )

- Your friendly neighbourhood Star Wars fan

About nothing? Its about trying to reach the community members who lost a place to sit down together and talk about matters concerning Kotf. We are trying to reach these people via forums they might visit. I don't think there is a proper reason for moderating this thread.

We all know the truth about KotF, and just you check out FileFront forums, and see what Kouen (The legality man. :) ) said about it. He came up for over 10 GOOD reasons why the "PROJECT", or to put it better, "SCAM", is illegal.

Whatever you do, just don't pay him, please.

Hehe, aye, the PR work was the worst I've ever seen, but don't get me wrong, the forums aint a place to boost up Tims overgrown ego, but a place for people to make their opinions heard, and stay updated if any news come around. As for the FileFront issue, well, i hope the mod proves to be legit : )

a quote from his (Tim) post before forums were taken down:

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GAME FROM 25 JUNE 16:00 (GMT) APPROXIMATE 1 GB FILE

All maps, models and menus are in this part. You can play game in all Jedi Academy and KOTF features, all characters and CREATE YOUR OWN FANTASY. extra And this part has got 3 singleplayer missions. This are Obiwan vs Grevus, Jango vs Obi, Maul vs Quigon missions.

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD GAME FROM 7 JULY 16:00 (GMT) NEXT PART APPROXIMATE 1 GB FILE

Multiplayer part is released with all of singleplayer missions

So today we'll see. And if that fails, the mod is dead to me :p

Thx for this link Evilgrizz this is a forum I can post in :D

Has any of you ever tried to upload a 1GB file?

Well as a matter of fact I have and it took me 6 hours

So if he started uploading at 12 GMT I don't expect it to finish uploading until 18 GMT, but I have to say that this was predictable and I would have uploaded it a bit sooner if I were him :p

Honestly, I have posted all the reasons why KotF is illegal, I just dont feel like posting it again. :p

All I can say is that Tim has scammed us efore, he'll do it again.

(Note that the last time he scammed us was for a HL mod, which I only heard about 2-3 days ago.)

• 4 weeks later...
People are getting banned from the KOTF forum left,right and center if their opinions are anything less than complimentary. The creator of KOTF would make a disturbingly convincing Cult leader,given the opportunity.

... cause I said "I dub KOTF vaporware". Seriously though F Tim... he is full of it. Period. Its stunning how poor Tims PR Skills are. Bottom line is dont make promises you cant keep. All he would have needed to say is "it will be done when its done". Even if all of the delays are legit people become wary of someone who crys wolf and then when there is a wolf tearing out your throat nobody comes to your aid (maybe cause your speech is now a gurgling mess of blood and spit). Whatever. I hope it works out for us and Tim.... he obviously put in a lot of time and effort into this.

Whatever.

People are getting banned from the KOTF forum left,right and center if their opinions are anything less than complimentary. The creator of KOTF would make a disturbingly convincing Cult leader,given the opportunity.

Thank you. :)

(By the way, nice signature. Simpsons.)

Archived