OJP

--==--

OpenJediProject2

ojp2

--==--

(HamstrYoda)

Open Jedi Project

Open Jedi Project

Me and some buddies are ready for some gaming right now. Please post all your new channels here and lets try to set up some playdates.

Edit:

I'll also try to fill up the gaps that common sense can not fill. Hamachi is basically a tool that allows us to play together using a virtual network. It's of great importance to me and a lot of my testers because we have a lot of difficulty setting up and playing on "regular" servers that are home-made.

Using it is very easy.

- Get it at http://www.hamachi.cc

- Install it

- Get a nickname

- Join a channel

You simply join a channel that is connected to the server maker in any way. Once you have, just leave hamachi running and fire up OJP, look in your local server list and presto!

• 3 weeks later...

I might've warned you fellows that I was going off on vacation for about 3 weeks, hence the inactivity. I'll hopefully be back saturday and with luck we'll pump in a few hours of gametime, but in the upcoming 13 weeks I'm scheduled for near fulltime days away from home so I am probably going to be referring you guys to Revovles for future server making :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hamachi server going up soon, if anyone wants to play now is the time to come on hamachi!

*Euro OJP server with new additions*

-Higher maximum jump height

-Quadruple fall damage

-Increased fire rate (but decreased damage) for E-11 and bowcaster

-No partial dodging

-Slower walking speed

Come try it out with us (no other downloads necessary)!

• 2 months later...

Archived