Home

What your hometown like?

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feral, me was just thinking of this Alfie Langer person, I know of an Alen Langer, he plays rugby, I know he retired and went overseas or something, but anyways, he's back now and playing for QLD in the State Of Origin, I think

------------------

hugs.gif

Natty- I'm too cute not to hug

Well my town isn't exactly exciting but since all of you are doing it then why not

galleriasmall.jpg

This is the shopping centre in my town ''The Galleria''

hatfield.jpg

Um.....I pass this,on the way to school,will that do?

520a.jpg

Hatfield house,somewhere under a tree in the gardens of the house is where queen elizabeth the 1st was told she would become queen

I couldn't find hardly any pics of my town,so now you have seen some pics of my town you can follow along with my opinion of how much it SUCKS

------------------

Blondbeard.gif

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Well cos I live in a small town. And the most interestinfg thing about it is a sh*tty railway and a sh*tty barge museam this is the only pic I could find really.

This is my town.

sittingbourne.jpg

Now you see why I'm always on about going all around the world! I love the look of your places!

NIKO I HATE YOU!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Brighteyesmonkey (edited June 28, 2001).]

Guest The Feral Chicken

Yeah, Natty, that's the one. His real name is Allan Langer, nickname Alfie. He retired from international and State of Origin rugby to come and play for Warrington (our coach was Langer's coach when he was 18). He's probably our best player...and, yes, he has gone to play for Queensland in State of Origin.

Yes well I feel like a doofus now, it only occured to me coz all the sports reports were talking about this Alan Langer who has just came back from England and how he plays for the Warrington Wolves... anyways talk about being a bit slow. I had to ask my brother and dad if Alan Langer and Alfie Langer were the same person. Not my fault though, I don't like rugby

I think Brighty hates NiKo coz he lives by the beach and it's pweddy and...and... ummmmm yeah biggrin.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Natty got it in one!

I can't believe you spend all your time on the net when youy live there!!!!!!!

Everyday I'd go scubadiving,or fishing,or trekking!

I would never go on the net!

That place is gorgeous Niko!!

hey see in the curse of monkey island, they winch operator on skull island (u know the one that looks like a duck) lol. the winch operator is called tiny lafoot or tiny lafeet ( i can't rememeber which one) any way, there is a guy called tiny lafeet/lafoot in escape from monkey island. (u know the guy that has the big bronze statue and his hatr is missing in jambalaya island. well any way i thought that they might be the same person. i might be wrong, but i might be right. just thought i would bring p the subject.

Originally posted by Brighteyesmonkey:

Natty got it in one!

I can't believe you spend all your time on the net when youy live there!!!!!!!

Everyday I'd go scubadiving,or fishing,or trekking!

I would never go on the net!

That place is gorgeous Niko!!

you get kinda used to it when you live there 16 years. tongue.gif

and believe me, i AM there a lot, im coral diving, wind surfing,taking tans, watching bikini babes, comunicate with dolphins....you name it.

oh and i have a laptop as well so i can be on the beach, and on the net at the same time tongue.gif

------------------

nikonewsig.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

~if you can't lower Heaven, raise Hell.~

I'm perfectly happy living in Melby (that's what Australian people Call Melbourne, I fink it's cute) But where NiKo lives looks soooooo bewtiful, Melbourne has crappy beaches frown.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

I don't call it Melby!

Anyways..

I'm in Sydney, and I don't wanna create any more rivalry with Natty here, so I'll just say that

a) We have trams in the CBD, so nya!

b) Sydney is nice! full of nice views and that crap. I don't go into the CBD thou, cause it takes a while to get there.

c) Hey Niko, I wouldn't say that you're in the MIDDLE of the desert, LOL. and don't tourists go to Tel Aviv too?

------------------

sprite1.gif

"You just know the chick me is hot." - Morph, eXiles #1

When did Sydney get trams back? Last time I was there (In April) they had a lightrail system in the CBD, not the monorail that goes through the buildings n stuff but the lightrail system on the ground. I met up with a few people on the net and they called it the lightrail system, is that what you're talking about confused.gif

------------------

hugs.gif

Archived