Home

What If The World Ended Yesterday?

SilentScope001

Let me explain such a belief.

In many religions, they take about a proposed savior of the people who would come and defeat evil.

But what if said event already happened? For all intents and purposes, the world has ended, since the savior of the people came in.

But nobody cared about the savior of the people nor did they know about the destruction of evil by the good person. Nor was the issue so publicized, it was not on the local news, and God saw to it that few people ever even got a remote hint what was going on.

So the world has ended. Present day civilization as we know it got vanquished. Good trimpuhed over evil, or at least Good is mopping up evil as we speak (or Evil has defeated Good...always have to be careful of what is going on here). But we're still living, debating on when the world will end, when it technically just ended, and we haven't waken up to that fact.

There has been many different people who claimed to be the Messiah in my religion. They're all dead now. My fear: What if one of these folks was right, that they were indeed the Messiah promised by God, and that the Messiah has already fought and destroyed evil...meaning that God no longer cares about what happening here (and this world is just a holding place)?

What if religion is right, but hasn't told us the whole story yet?

Yes, and what if the world ended immediately after it began?

This idea makes sense. As with the Rupture (though, nothing of a "Rupture" was written in the Bible), what if it already happened, and we were all left behind?

Just to help you out man. Its called "Rapture". Hehehe...

The Rapture is only a myth, which cannot be found in the bible. Some offset Christian created the theory, and it is heavily debated to this very day. Hehehehe....

As for the world ending five minutes ago, the world could have ended ten billion years ago. We will not know until we are dead. Life goes on. Hehehehe...

I’m sure someone in the media would have reported it by now.

I’m not going to worry about it. I’m alive breathing and fairly happy what more could I ask for. I believe in God and the Messiah, but it is my faith and I care what anyone else thinks about my faith. I’m not judging them and I don’t care if they are judging me. I only care about what I think about myself and how God finally judges me. I only hope that he/she is a little more lenient of my sins than I am to myself.

a. I don't think God will keep His return secret.

b. If a 'messiah' isn't in compliance with your scriptures, then it's a false messiah.

c. If evil is really destroyed, or in the process of being destroyed, we should be noticing far fewer murders, wars, and destruction. We're not.

a. I don't think God will keep His return secret.

b. If a 'messiah' isn't in compliance with your scriptures, then it's a false messiah.

c. If evil is really destroyed, or in the process of being destroyed, we should be noticing far fewer murders, wars, and destruction. We're not.

If you were to read the end of almost every book in the "New Testament", and Jesus's last words, you will notice that God will keep his return secret.

Since the book of Revelation was written in 700ish AD, there is still speculation about its weight in comparision to the Old and New Testament. It contridicts what Jesus and the Disciples have said about God's second coming. Jesus himself has said, not the exact words, but, "The Angels do not know, mankind does not know, and I do not know when I will be back." - Jesus.

If Jesus doesn't know when God will return, how can someone know 700 years after his son's crusifixtion (sp?). That makes no sense at all.

What if the "good" diety we read about is indeed locked in the eternal Karma with its shadow self?

As in, evil is destroyed, in deed it has been many many times before, and probably many many times thereafter. But everytime it is destroyed, a new one springs out.

Since Sentients are imperfect image of a perfect being(or so it says), then the seed of evil is well within any Sentient of free will. So its somewhat of a whack-a-mole?

If you were to read the end of almost every book in the "New Testament", and Jesus's last words, you will notice that God will keep his return secret.

Since the book of Revelation was written in 700ish AD, there is still speculation about its weight in comparision to the Old and New Testament. It contridicts what Jesus and the Disciples have said about God's second coming. Jesus himself has said, not the exact words, but, "The Angels do not know, mankind does not know, and I do not know when I will be back." - Jesus.

If Jesus doesn't know when God will return, how can someone know 700 years after his son's crusifixtion (sp?). That makes no sense at all.

The exact date and time of Christ's return will be secret, but it's kind of hard to miss 'and the Lord shall descend with a shout'. This is not a contradiction. Just because the time of the return is secret does not mean the actual return will be secret. John does not specify a time anywhere in Revelation--he only specifies the events surrounding end-times. It's like when you have friends coming to visit you--you might not be 100% sure of their arrival time, but you'll know when they arrive when you see their car and hear them come to the door.

Revelation was written about 69 AD by John, not 700 AD. A number of early church leaders as early as the 100's AD mentioned Revelation and it's mentioned in the canon list in the Muratorian Fragment from around 170 AD, so it's impossible that this was written in 700 AD.

Of course the question is, how will we know for certain. Given that we might be so technologically advanced where what we could do will appear magic to our ancestors, or that we'll have maybe discovered sentient life eslewhere in the universe, it's quite possible we'll be no more able to recognize God the next time around than they did 2 millenia ago. He could be mistaken for a particularly powerful alien force. Would be interesting to see how it all goes down......preferably from afar and in a safe place. ;)

Archived