Home

Seven of Nine

SithRevan

I was wondering if anyboy would be interested in making a small mod for me? I have been watching a lot of Star Trek: Voyager and one of the characters on there, Seven of Nine, looked pretty cool. So I was wondering if anyone would maybe make a head mod after her?

Anyway if anybody is interested here are a couple pictures of her...

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Is it for K1 or K2? Well the head looks possible to skin but the eye implant could be a real big challenge because heads textures are a mirror of the half the face, to make the whole face and this I really don't know how to compensate for this without making a new mask model for the implant.

Is it for K1 or K2? Well the head looks possible to skin but the eye implant could be a real big challenge because heads textures are a mirror of the half the face, to make the whole face and this I really don't know how to compensate for this without making a new mask model for the implant.

I would perfer it be on K2 but K1 or even both is fine.

Well I have seen stuff like scars on only one side of a texture. I am not sure how that would be done but I do know that it is possible.;)

I would perfer it be on K2 but K1 or even both is fine.

Well I have seen stuff like scars on only one side of a texture. I am not sure how that would be done but I do know that it is possible.;)

Yes, but on that model the scars are on detached polys which you can't do without loosing animation. It's just like LORD SPARTAN say: redo all uvw map or create a new unique headgear. However, for left hand it will be a little easy to retexture

Yes, but on that model the scars are on detached polys which you can't do without loosing animation. It's just like LORD SPARTAN say: redo all uvw map or create a new unique headgear. However, for left hand it will be a little easy to retexture

Well whatever works for this. I'd just like to see Seven of Nine in-game.:D

As I feared, this I don't know how. I can move polys, scale them, but I never was able to make a working model nor creating new uvw map. Sorry SithRevan this is as far I can go right now.

No problem, don't worry about it.;)

@Everyone else: So is anybody else up for the challenge?

As I feared, this I don't know how. I can move polys, scale them, but I never was able to make a working model nor creating new uvw map. Sorry SithRevan this is as far I can go right now.

Editing uvw map is not so hard. If you want I can guid you. It's easy for head and even more easy for hand.

Editing uvw map is not so hard. If you want I can guid you. It's easy for head and even more easy for hand.

Well I did edit some uvw map for many of my mods but I was just moving things. So if you want to help well I guess I should make it through.

Edited: Right now I can only work on a K1 mod because my TSL isn't installed, so I will look at this and tell you what body and head model I chose to edit.

Woah, that looks awesome OldFlash! Why don't you just put that one out? It looks like it's done!

LORD SPARTAN is working on this, I just provide edited models. Edit: Soon will be release :)

Beside, I can't test all that and some texturing are require.

Archived