Home

WEDDING!!!!

I like Ravery. It sort of rolls off your tongue. Nice.

I think uwe's movies are pretty high-larious. Although I really only saw like 10 minutes worth of House of the Dead. I think that's the only film of his I've seen.

Lets not forget Paul Anderson though. Who managed to butcher both Aliens Vs. Predator AND Resident Evil. How can that happen? Two badass ideas turned to just ass ideas.That should be mathematically impossible.

Sandler just doesnt do anything for me anymore. I havent seen a mocie in a while. I have yet to even see the simpsons movie and im a huge fan.

But i did manage to snag a copy of Futurama the game for xbox the other day. I've been looking for one forever.

^ lol.

Hmmm. 3 and 1/2 years eh? I guess that sounds good. Let's see where we are in life at that point.

How cool would it be if this place was still alive 3 and a half years from now.

We would all be old geezers drinking ensure and having medicare on da intrawebz.

How cool would it be if this place was still alive 3 and a half years from now.

We would all be old geezers drinking ensure and having medicare on da intrawebz.

That would be so cool. I mean, RD's been around for probably 2 and 1/2 years. Instead of everyone complaining about being freshman, everyone will be all "SENIORS BITCHES!", and instead of complaining about homecoming, we'll be complaining about prom.

You can not fathom how happy the thought makes me. It's odd, to think you can grow up with someothers over the internet. I look back at my old posts, and I went through the start and end of my senior year with you guys, and now I'm entering highschool and all us darb guys and gals are still in touch.

Sandler also doesn't do it for me any more either. It seems like all those who were from that era sort of went down hill rather quickly after Chris Farley died. Same with SNL. I think SNL is almost unwatchable now.

I watch SNL for Kenan, because I am of the All That generation. I remember their spinoff, Kenan and Kel.

"Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda."

"It's true, I dooey dooey do!"

Did anyone watch Legends of the Hidden Temple? That show rocked. So did Double Dare.

Good points. Ok, I'll give you Resident Evil wasn't THAT bad. Just pretty bad. I did just read this thing about how Capcom forced them going into that retarded story route they did, because Capcom didn't want the movie to follow the game closely. Pretty stupid.

AVP I can never forgive. Ever. I read the comics as a youngin' and loved both series movies and wanted this film crazy bad. but it just sucked so bad. And yea the R rating would have made a whole hell of alot more sense. Once again stupid.

LOL. I never thought Loken was that hot until I saw some of her on Painkiller Jane. Now I changed my mind. How does this guy keep getting work? Maybe now that that German tax loop hole thing is all cleared up hell be dead in the water.

Also all that crap he did about fighting people who gave him bad reviews was crazy. He only wanted to fight people with no expierence at all. I would have loved to see Seanbaby take him on.

Yea I can't watch SNL anymore either. The only thing sort of keeping me in it was Amy Poehler. I've loved her since she was on UCB. She's freakin' great. But even she cant save it, and I havent watched in months now.

Archived