Home

guitar for a weapon

zknight121

like a mod that can let you have a electric guitar for a weapon for kotor 2

thanks

See, I KNEW I should have kept that tape of a guitar being slammed into a pignose (it's an amp, no need to call PETA). I could have made the perfect sound clip for something like this. My NWMAX skills leave something (OK, alot) to be desired, but I'll try if nobody else is interested.

Actually it's already in the game, I've used the cheat for it, unless it wasn't a guitar, I know there were some Bith Instruments though.

I'll look for them for you, though they were in old GamesMaster cheat books :)

EDIT: Found them :)

Bith Accordion: g_i_bithitem004

Bith clarinet: g_i_bithitem002

Bith Guitar: g_i_bithitem001

Bith Trombone: g_i_bithitem003

Enjoy! Ohhh they were in KotOR II category BTW

See, I KNEW I should have kept that tape of a guitar being slammed into a pignose (it's an amp, no need to call PETA). I could have made the perfect sound clip for something like this. My NWMAX skills leave something (OK, alot) to be desired, but I'll try if nobody else is interested.

thanks dude I think you could do it the best I saw your shortsword model it was awsome anyway my email is [PM Me] when your done if youll do it could you send it there thanks I appreciate it

Mod note: Please do not post email addresses on the forums, they tend to attract harvesting spam bots. For private contact you can use the Private Message function of the forum or enable others to send PMs via your profile. ~M

Archived