Home

HK Factory leaving cutscene error...

Arcesious

So i'm playign the HK factory reconstructed mod...

The cutscene where i'm supposed to leave the factory is messed up. it gives me the ravager attacking telos cutscene, and begins loading up the part of the game were i defedn telos formt he sith at the end of the game, and then the loadup freezes, and i get an error saying:

"We are sorry for the inconvienience, but Knights of the old Republic II needs to close"

So it closes, and i try again, and i get the same problem again twice, three times total. i could use some help. I played this mod before, and it worked fine then when i left the factory, but it certainly isn't working right now.

i have had to delete all my override fiels fromt he override folder recently and reinstall a bunch of mods due to an accidental quadruple mod confliction i caused a while ago though... maybe i forgot to install something again or...?

I have the patch for this mod installed though, i can guarentee that. All i have done is initiated the factory self destruct, went back to the main level of the factory, and i then leave through the door where i first enter the factory. Did i do something wrong? is there a way to fix this?

i dunno. Help would be appreciated.

Hello? anybody goign to help???

The Workbench is completely voluntary.. this is not an official LA tech help resource.

If anyone can help you, they will... until then please be patient. Bumping of posts are not allowed on these forums, and will be deleted.

-Cz

What's a bumping post? Sorry, i'm new, i didn't know. I'll remember not to do that again.

so what fourm on of this forum site should i ask about mod problems on then if i shouldn't ask here? This just seemd liek the logical palce to ask things like this.

Where did you get the mod from? That would help us to be able to tell you where you should ask for help from. ;)

A 'Bump' post is one that is made with the intention of making a thread pop to the top of the forum... your second post that was deleted was doing so. So no worries, we just need to keep that sort of thing nipped in the bud here as it would just degrade into a 'bump' fest with people posting "Like it has been 5 minutes why has no one helped me?" sort of posts. ;)

Huh? i popsted the 'Bump' as you call it the day adter i posted this. i was getting kinda mad that i couldn't continue with the game, and was suprised thast no one had helped me overnight.

I did manage to fix it though. for some reason, at the terminal i use HK-48's access codes at, i had to set it to destroyt he factory twice, goign through the whole prcess again to get it to make me leave correctly. I suggest watching out for this error if you get it with this mod.

For everyone out there:

If you don't leave after the point where you can engage this command: "Flee the factory from the explosion"

Then do it again. because if it doesn't make you leave the isntant you log out of the terminal, then you have to do it again.

Huh? i popsted the 'Bump' as you call it the day adter i posted this. i was getting kinda mad that i couldn't continue with the game, and was suprised thast no one had helped me overnight.

That is the exact reason we don't allow 'bumps'. Like I said no worries, it just has been an issue in the past.

I am glad you got your issue resolved and posted how to bypass it. ;)

Archived