Home

Silver crystal

*Don*

If you really want that crystal for a silver lightsaber, have your cheats activated hit the ` key and type...

giveitem u_l_colo_07

If you want a silver lightsaber, just type...

giveitem g_w_lghtsbr09 (lightsaber)

giveitem g_w_dblsbr009 (double-bladed lightsaber)

giveitem g_w_shortsbr09 (short lightsaber)

You get the Silver crystal from Geeda (female Rodian on Nar Shadaa), if you side with her over the Duros merchant, and help her establish trade routes. I'm not sure of it's the first or second trade route, but after each one you tell her about, she'll have new items.

I think that her silver crystal is static, though I'm not certain. You also get silver crystals randomly throughout the game.

I've only done this on the Xbox version, but it may work for both Xbox and PC.

You can get some Jedi stuff (usually a robe saber and a crystal) from Jorran on Dantooine (he's the salvager that's hiding in the enclave), the loot is randomized so if you save it before you buy his 'salvage', you can repeat the save over and over until you get a silver crystal. ;)

P.S. You can get any colour crystal from Jorran :)

• 4 weeks later...

Complete random, as you may have noticed.

So, for merchants, look for Greeta (on Nar Shadaa) and Jorran (on Dantooine), you've got the better chances. Also, keep on mind that the items of an area are generated at the first time you enter on it, so if the merchant don't have the item you do want, reload the game and try again.

Of course, cheats and KSE are easier...

Archived