Home

WOW

Emezim

Wow .. I just got online in Star wars jedi academy. I got the game on Ebay.. and let me tell you... this is the worst online community I have ever seen in any game in the past 7 years.

I have never seen a bunch of people that much COCKY and unfair.People in there think they are god and threat you like a ****. I try to play in a FFA I cant even ****ing moove I get pulled and griped in every sens and I cant even swing my saber once.Whats the point to even play the game with '' Saber only '' if we cant even use it ?

Admins attack me with super powers I never saw before , and if I try to attack them I get perma banned or jailed. Then people tell me to not attack people without saber out or when they are talking , I talk and I get killed. Then I get jailed for complaining. I just got into a jail and this one guy told me I was stuck there for 10 min , then he spawned and killed me repeatably during 10 min and got all the credits for my kill I COULD NOT EVEN MOOVE or use my saber.

So whatever. This game online is pure ****. I love the game itself but I have never seen a bunch of immature and rude kids of this sort. I am completly disgusted.This ruined my online experience.

So whatever. This game online is pure ****. I love the game itself but I have never seen a bunch of immature and rude kids of this sort. I am completly disgusted.This ruined my online experience.

This unfortunately seems to be the norm rather than the exception in multiplayer games nowadays. :( The last games I tried to play online with random people was Jedi Outcast/Academy 4 years ago, I haven't bother with multiplayer since. Seems like an all too large chunk of humanity have barely evolved beyond the caveman stage, and they seem to prefer to spend their free time playing online games.

I only bother with multiplayer nowadays if a bunch of friends happen to be playing the game game at the same time, and then play on password protected servers. Not worth it otherwise, too many idiots around to spoil the fun on public servers.

I do agree that there are a lot of stupid and immature people online, but I've never had any experiences like you described.

And lightsaber only is the best kind of gameplay, if you ask me. Every time I go to a server with Force, people are constantly spamming powers like lightning and grip. At least real lightsaber combat takes skill.

Yeah captain... Lightsaber only is the way to go. I just found a server where peoples are nice and its saber only and no power... looks like ill be working around here for a while. Its way more fair and takes real skills. I'm having fun right now. You see the difference here heh... in the FFA with powers I had like 1 kill and 23 death , here in saber only with no power I have 17 kill and 11 death :).

Anyway yeah , its not THAT bad but jessus a big majority of servers are full of jerks and cocky players...I mean I play online games since 7 years and I rarely got irritated that much in such a short period of time over a game.

Archived