Home

[WIP] TSL New Weapons

Master Zionosis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa these are impressive ;) I hope to improve my CAD skills to the equivilant of you and Quanon, but CAD isn't exactly anything to do with my GCSE's so i'll have to go through college or something or teach myself =S

I hope to see a gun and i also hope that MagnusLL can get these animations and emitters cracked ( No pressure Magnuss ;):mad::lol: ) so that you can get some glows and movement in them like some of the staffs in WoW do.

And i agree with Q, if you dont work for Blizard, you definitly should :p

Well, thank you Quanon, LordofStarWars and Glovemaster :D

Well, I know that hunters can use some sort of projectile weapon, I think it is crossbows :)

Ahh yes GM, I also hope that they can be cracked as I've had to leave out the snazy glows and movements from some of the weapons in order for them to work in KotOR, so if they can be cracked then that would be awesome :D

If I don't work for Blizzard then I should! PFFT!! lol :p Yeah I'd like to, it would certainly be cool to work for Blizzard, I can so imagine myself creating some weapons then seeing them placed in game, I can already feel the warm glowing enchantment feeling of professional praise :p , OMG my ego is beyond the roof, lol, forget I said anything :xp:

Are these just copies of the weapons in World of Warcraft?

No, they're recreations that I've made from 4 angles of pictures I've taken from in-game, I don't port anything from any game to another :)

And besides, I am unaware of any way to export the model's from WoW as the file format isn't supported with anything other than what it was originally created.

• 2 months later...

Archived