Home

The Hunt for the Lost Jedi

Empress Padme

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keira broke Bastila's concentration before Bastila could answer Revan. Bastila sighed heavily then gave a slight grin.

" The Exile's not with him, intersting." remarked Bastila.

" Wasn't the Exile supposed to help Revan, Master." Keira asked.

" Yes she was, hence the interesting.We must go and inform the others." Bastila said.

After eating a Gorva melt (kinda like roast beef with mashed potatoes) and drinking 3 glasses of frungo juice (kinda like apple juice, but a little more sweet), Marko was about to blow. I should not have eaten so much, I need to go and walk

Melissa had ordered a mix of vegetables for lunch, and she seemed to have enjoy it. The mess hall was big compared to other rooms, along with them, Marko could see many other Jedi, padawans and Masters eating and chatting.

"How's your meal?" he asked Trina, who had remained quiet while Marko and Melissa talked

Bastila? The connection was broken. Apparently, either his or Bastila's concentration wasn't strong enough, and it broke.

Revan was knocked back by a swipe of the beast's spiked tail. It sent him flying to the ground, as it loomed over him with satisfaction. As it reached down with its massive teeth, Revan stuck out his lightsaber, stabbing it straight through the behemoth's head. Disigniting his green blade, he put his head back into the grass. This will be an interesting trip after all. he thought to himself. But he knew that he wasn't here for entertainment, and he really wasn't getting any. The Sith that he sought were out here somewhere. He knew it.

Trina glanced up, while drinking blue milk. "Mm... good, thank you." She wiped her mouth with a napkin. The two Jedi were nice and hospitable. But then she wondered abut that faint voice she heard. Trina decided to tell Melissa and Marko.

"I know this is gonna sound crazy but... did you guys hear a voice saying 'Help me' through the Force?"

This girl is indeed something else thought Melissa

She felt it too? But she just became a Knight! thought Marko

Both of them looked at each other, then looked at her and said at the said time "Was it a male voice?" The thought of Trina having caught the voice of Revan, the person Marko admired and who Melissa despised. They only felt his presence, but did not a voice.

"What did you feel?" asked Marko, taking an interest in the young Knight

Phew relaxed Melissa, seems she doesn't know who it was she talked to Marko using the Force. 'It should be better to let Master Shan explain fully to this girl, ok?[/i]

Yeah... was the only answer she got back

Melissa looked at his friend and found him staring at Trina, and she was looking down, embarrased. What in the world... she thought

"I think its time to return to the Council Chambers, Master Shan should be done, if not, then more time for us, right Trina?" he said

Bastila saw Trina and the others. " Unless your meditating I highly advise you to get to the Council Chambers. Interesting developments have happened." Bastila said in her

usual know - it - all tone. She started to walk past them but stopped when she past Trina.

" Such a strong connection to the Force you have.For one so young. Not just anybody could hear Revan's message. However don't let praise go to your head. Arrogance leads to the dark side. Trust me on that." Bastila said.She then walked to the Chambers.

"Yes Master High and Mighty" said Melissa in a low voice, so only she and Marko could hear it. 'I don't know who was responsible for her ascension to Master, but she seems that she was not ready yet."

"And you are?" said Marko, holding back laughter

"At least I'm not immature enough to play evil jokes on little kids" she said in retribution, which made Marko shut up, "They started it.." he began to say

"You never change do you? Well, at least we should see whats this is all about, I have other things to do, let's go Marko!" she said "Are you coming Trina?"

Trina looked down after Bastila left. "Um...thank you?" she said quietly, both timid and ashamed. Trina hoped that she wouldn't embarrass herself in front of Master Shan. She inspired Trina so much.

The young woman got up. "Yeah. I'll come with you guys. But about Master Shan... I don't want to make a fool out of myself in her eyes. Someday, I wanna help her." Trina sighed, and glanced down. "Besides, I'm only 24-years-old. I may look young, but I'm not that young."

Bastila began the meeting ." It seems Jedi Knight Revan finally needs are help. For those who don't know who's voice you heard , believe or not it was Revan. Suprisingly enough the Exile is not with him. While the Council would like to know the Exile's whereabouts, since we assumed she was with Revan, the most important task at hand is to locate and help Revan. This mission is not an order , you may choose to participate or not. owever those who choose not will be put on the mission of finding the Exile.We need at least three Knights for the Exile mission. Choose your path wisely and may the force be with us all."

Bastila shook Trina's hand." Thank you Trina. I will naturally be going on the mission to find Revan. If it is alright can you help me on the mission with Revan. I dare say you are more needed for the Revan mission than the Exile's. The Force is unusually strong in you and since you don't personally know Revan like I do.... well what I am asking is if Revan has fallen back to the dark side the council wants him...'handled'."

Revan was leaning against a tree with his eyes closed. In meditation, he sent another message to Bastila. Bastila... If you cannot locate me, then use our bond. The bond that only we share. It still exists, and it has remained strong since the events of the Star Forge. I cannot tell you much about my precise location, but I am on a planet. It will serve you as a beacon, since it is flooded with the strength of the Force.

[i though Revan was raised to Master rank]

"Tsk" grumped Melissa "Why should we help that traitor in the first place?"

"He helped save the Republic and defeated Darth Malak" reminded Marko

"But he killed Jedi! Somebody that betrays his comrades should not be forgiven that easily"

"I know" said Marko, trying to understand his friend. Melissa's Master had been killed by Revan and she swore that she would bring him to justice, but at the end, he got commemorated and praised as a 'hero' of the Republic, Melissa almost abandoned the Jedi Order when that happened "But nevertheless, he's an asset we can't afford to lose"

"And why the Exile? I thought she was reported as deceased" questioned Grandar

"She went to look for Revan a long time ago, but never returned. She must have sent a message after all this time, but she too saved the Republic from a new Sith thread. She must be found"

"Then I'll take that mission the--"

"No" said Marko, "you have to let go of your anger and the past, go with Master Shan and Trina, they'll need your skills to find him. I'll find the Exile"

She was about to protest, then realized what he meant. "The Exile mission is going to be dangerous, isn't it?"

Marko just looked at her and said "Both are dangerous, but yes, I feel that this one will be more than the other. Let's tell Master Shan of our decisions"

Both went over to the other Jedi. 'Master Shan" began to say Melissa "I, Jedi Knight Melissa Grandar, wish to volunteer on the mission... to find Revan"

"And I, Jedi Knight Marko Nastos, volunteer for the mission to find the Jedi Exile"

"Revan?" Matala heard Bastila say. She tossed the drink aside and gave the Jedi her full attention. "You found Revan? What happened?"

Schutta, Aran thoght. She was back on her ship, away from Cathar, and was again trying to reach out with the Force when she heard Bastila's insult. Nice. No really, I'm guessing she was against fighting the Mandalorians. She had no idea who the cowardly Jedi was but she appeared to be looking for Revan as well. The connection was broken before Aran could find out anymore.

"Coruscant looks like the best place to start from," she mused. From there she would be able to follow up any further leads, possibly sense this lady Hutt if she was nearby.

Revan, in response to Bastila, flooded her mind with images. Do not embrace these thoughts right away. I'm letting you see my surroundings through my eyes. Process the imagery too quickly, and our link will be temporarily severed.

Flashes of trees, a greenish-black sky glimmering with crepuscular stars, and a dirt-covered ground. A ground like Yavin IV's, trees like Endor, and skies like Coruscant. It sinks in the Force... But it is not completely of the light. You must be cautious on your journey, as must I on this planet's suirface.

((It' alright, CountVerilucus. Take your time. :) ))

Trina gasped excitedly, as she walked to find the Council. "Master Shan wants me on her mission. Aaaaah!" Tears came out of her eyes. Then she breathed. "All right. Pull youself together, Trina."

As she calmed down, Trina came before the Council. She bowed. Then she began to tell about Revan's presences to them...

Teran walked slowly up the halls of the Jedi Temple. It had been so long since he had been here, so long. And he was in much different uniform then. He was already attracted stares from his obvious bounty hunter attire.

On his way up the stairs, he was stopped by a Jedi Guard. "Who are you?" He asked bluntly.

"Who I am is none of your concern." The Jedi replied coldly. "I am wondering who you are and what you are doing here."

"I came here to see the council."

"That won't be happening." The Jedi said. Teran rolled his eyes.

"No," he said, "It will be happening." He flashed his old lightsaber in front of the man, who's eyes widened at the almost out-of-place weapon hanging on his belt. "Now bring me to the Council. Now." When the man did not move, he continued. "Listen, I know what they are discussing right now - I have my sources inside this Temple. And I have important information that pertains to.... what they are looking for, let's say." He looked at the Jedi, who looked back for a long time.

Finally, he sighed, and said, "Come. I will take you to them." Smiling, Teran followed him up into the chambers.

Bastila sat in the co-pilot's seat. She sighed heavily as she waited for the others.Her stomach growled.It was then she realized she hadn't eaten all day. She had been running on adreniline since her mother's death and Revan' s message.Her head ached from all the stress. She was beginning to feel overwhelmed but she had a job to do.She rubbed her forehead and said the jedi code to herself.

Matala was no Jedi, but even she could tell that Bastila was not coping too well. The soldier busied herself for a moment, trying to distract herself by going over her blaster rifle, before she couldn't stand it anymore. She wandered about the cockpit as though she was simply waiting for the others, before reaching over and giving Bastila's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"You'll be right," she told her. Before the Jedi could respond Matala walked off to double check her supplies.

"Hmmm." Aran Hunter had saw fit to change into her gray Jedi robes after leaving Cathar and returning to the core worlds, trying to reach out with the Force for whoever else was seeking Revan. The clothing made her feel stronger, more in tune, despite the history it carried of her return from exile.

There's Atton, Mical, Mira, she mused, so it wasn't all bad. Aran cleared her mind, musing that maybe she would have done the same even were it not for the Jedi, and thought she could pick up something. No, she knew she could, it was the distressed cries that echoed through the galaxy, from Nar Shaddar to Korriban and all the way back to where Malechor was destroyed. But this time Aran did not close herself off from it, instead she tried to sort through it for one in particular, thinking that it might help lead her to whoever it was that sought Revan.

Teran walked quickly through the Temple, leaving the scowling Jedi in his wake. "Hey," he called, "you can't go in there!"

Teran ignored him. He looked through the doors and saw the council sitting down some distance away. Taking a deep breath, he walked through the doors in the council room, where a Jedi was currently saying something to the present members.

Archived