Home

XBOX 360

Rogue15

Who here owns one?

I bought one about 2 weeks ago...I have Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW) 2 and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Both games kick ass!!!! Definetely a reason to purchase a 360 if you don't feel like upgrading or buying a whole new computer.

So far my favorite things on the system:

Ability to play music that I have loaded on my computer...how i wished so many times on original xbox for me to at least be able to play whatever song/music i wanted while playing without having to resort to crappy computer speaker music...this allows alot more fun, especially playing online and i just gotta have disturbed screaming in the background.

Wireless Controller -took a while getting used to, now i don't know how i could play with the wires limiting my movement....

Using the controller to turn on and off the Xbox 360. -Cause i hate having to go near the tv. lol

Xbox Live -You can chat with your friends while playing the same or different game, as well as recieve invites while you're not on the same game.

My brother has one and he likes it. He lives 2 hours away from me so I don't play it much. I imagine I'll pick one up when games like Mass Effect and Force Unleashed start coming out. I'm definitely an xbox guy. Glad to hear you're having fun with it dude.

yeah it was a fix for my SWG addiction. I hurt my shoulder/neck from a 15 hour marathon a few weeks ago. Definitely get one...you can get 3 months of xbox live for $20 at walmart. think that's what i will do instead of dropping a full $50 for a year. Oblivion is definitely a game that can keep my attention for hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived