Home

Why no love for Darth Sion and Kreia?

DarthExile27

Nihlius was indeed a 'letdown'. It went from building up...building up...to being killed by a Sith Apprentice and Mandalorian as I watch from the sidelines.

Honestly, I don't think anyone really hates Kreia. People just love to hate her...

Sion? He was a little interisting...but meh, I feel like Sion didn't really do anything towards the plot, aside from being Kreia's apprentice.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why no love for the you ask? Because they are fugly and only fugly people get love when they pay for it. :xp:

Getting serious, I like both characters, although Kreia's and Sion's background history and characters should have been expanded more, and also Nihilus, and just because they are Sith doesn't mean they aren't cool. Dark Side FTW, but you know the DRUNK SIDE PWNS them all.

Team Gizka isn't changing anything with this battle though.

You sure? Here's what I found from the trailer (spoilers)

Atris meditating with the Sith holocrons, the HK factory, HK units on Dantoine I think, a bomber telling the Exile the base they're in will explode and wipe out the Genoharada, GOTO informing the bounty hunters that the Genoharada are of no concern, HK 47 contronting and killing GOTO, ordering all HK units to stop him, the Mercenary captain on Dantoine, ordering to prepare for war, Nihilous forcing the Exile and Visas to fight each other, Mical telling the Exile that it's not too late to change her path while trapped in a force cage on Malechor, Nililous lifting up and force choking the Exile and Visas, the Exile defeated before Sion and Kreia, and extra scenes with the bounty hunters. I think that's most of them.

From what I've read, all thats changed with Nihlius is that...you could lie, or tell the truth, and be his apprentice (not sure if they're adding it) and extra ways to kill Visas. I could be wrong...I'll check the site, and source myself.

EDIT:

[R] Nihilus Fight expanded - Nihilus raises Visas and the PC up. PC then has the option of becoming his apprentice (lie or not). If lie then the PC and Visas attack Nihilus. If truth, PC turns on Visas and kills her. Either way, PC fights Nihilus. When Visas does die, Mandalore chips in with some dlg and the PC can just leave her to die alone or mercy kill her.

I guess we're both correct in a sense. The fight is expanded...but by dissapointment, I meant the battle. I think his character was very mysterious...

Give credit to the game being rushed out incomplete. Team Gizka are working on fixing this and other parts of the game in their restoration project and from whst's been seen it looks to rock.

Its kinda difficult to make the fight better/epic. More hitpoints on Nihilus is dull, more damage per hit on Nihilus likewise. Unfortunately the AI is total crap.

I suppose you could script some events though, to make it a better battle.

Oh, I was not meaning that. Team Gizka isn't changing anything with this battle though. I understand why he was weak, because he could kill anyone whom was with the force. The Exile, was not, which gave him/her an advantage.
Excuse me? Any one with the force? Sorry but luke and sidious > nihilus. Both of them have the fallanasi technique which will defend against nihilus force severing ability.

And the fact that he could kill worlds, people, and creatures in nearly no time at all, gave a few points to him.

Firstly he doesn't "kill worlds", He just feeds on whats on the worlds, and nothing indicates that he kills them "in nearly no time at all" other than speculation

Archived