Home

RC/Null ARC Tie in For SWBF3?

Swiftkiller234

Do you think an RC/Null ARC tie in would add a cool feature to SWBF?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think an RC/Null ARC tie in would add a cool feature to SWBF?

• Yes; RCs and ARCs are awesome
    • No; I prefer the good ol' normal players

I got an interview from a very reliable source on a website about SWBF3. The reporter asked the game planner for SWBF and he talked about tie ins from the Republic Commandos and possibly the Null ARC Captains. Null ARCs are the Elite captains with the kama and mostly stay on Corusant. Null ARCs are special in the way they dont follow regulations and rules of GAR. they are uber cool

I got an interview from a very reliable source on a website about SWBF3. The reporter asked the game planner for SWBF and he talked about tie ins from the Republic Commandos and possibly the Null ARC Captains. Null ARCs are the Elite captains with the kama and mostly stay on Corusant. Null ARCs are special in the way they dont follow regulations and rules of GAR. they are uber cool

Im sure your "source" is about as reliable for battlefront 3 info as drug dealers on street corners are for medical advice. As I have said before, this isnt republic commando. So keep republic commando out. I dont mind like an arc as say a replacement for jedi as heroes, just they cant be these god warriors like they are in RC.

Im sure your "source" is about as reliable for battlefront 3 info as drug dealers on street corners are for medical advice.

Hey man, no need to be rude.

I think that the ARC's could be another unit that could be unlock during gameplay like the Clone Commander, but the Republic Commandos would not have much to do there, they are experts of sabotage, reconnaissance and infiltration, not fighting entire armies, so no commandos plz.

Hey man, no need to be rude.

I think that the ARC's could be another unit that could be unlock during gameplay like the Clone Commander, but the Republic Commandos would not have much to do there, they are experts of sabotage, reconnaissance and infiltration, not fighting entire armies, so no commandos plz.

Well I think sabotage, reconnaissance and infiltration should have some role in Star Wars Battlefront 3. You could sneak behind enemy lines to blow something up and that would effect the whole army. Or instead of fighting you're way through the enemy ranks you sneak behind them and take a command post. Heck even in SWBF 2 all classes aren't just for straight up fighting, like the snipers and Bothan Spy. But the Republic Commandos aren't bad at all in a fire fight as far as I can tell.

Well I think sabotage, reconnaissance and infiltration should have some role in Star Wars Battlefront 3. You could sneak behind enemy lines to blow something up and that would effect the whole army. Or instead of fighting you're way through the enemy ranks you sneak behind them and take a command post. Heck even in SWBF 2 all classes aren't just for straight up fighting, like the snipers and Bothan Spy. But the Republic Commandos aren't bad at all in a fire fight as far as I can tell.

im going to contradict myself. now that the sense has been knocked into me.

yes Avanced Recon CLones are sweet and should be a class in swbf 3.

i mean it could have all sorts of sweet stuff.

like mines and advanced blaster rifle

Maybe. All i know is that Lucas arts ais trying to get a hold of the ARCs and RCs but there may be some circulation that it might not happen at all. :(

Ok, for one thing, they don't need to "get a hold of" something they already own. RC was made by LA, that means that they have it. Second, you don't know what they're putting in. Unless you give me a source for you information, like an address or something, I wont believe a single "story" you tell.

Back on topic, I think they should make a nerfed arc/RC, and have either a droideca or some droid commando type unit to balance it, and then have a generic jedi as the highest rep unit(like 30 points and 1-2 max) and give him jump, saber, block and sprint. The CIS could have a suped up magna droid except give it somewhat more damage but a less powerful jump/sprint.

Ok, for one thing, they don't need to "get a hold of" something they already own. RC was made by LA, that means that they have it. Second, you don't know what they're putting in. Unless you give me a source for you information, like an address or something, I wont believe a single "story" you tell.

Back on topic, I think they should make a nerfed arc/RC, and have either a droideca or some droid commando type unit to balance it, and then have a generic jedi as the highest rep unit(like 30 points and 1-2 max) and give him jump, saber, block and sprint. The CIS could have a suped up magna droid except give it somewhat more damage but a less powerful jump/sprint.

First off settle down. i agree that there is no proof of ARC/RC even being put in the game. second of all i agree that a magna droid would be an equal match to an ARC.

Archived