Home

New Repeating Blaster Rifle

Darth Payne

• 2 weeks later...

Planning on getting permission from Ravensoft too, since it uses assets from their game? I'm amazed I told you it has ported content and you're still set on porting it over...

Ha! That's so typical. Seems like half the new gun mods for JK3 have some kind of dirt on them.
People are just lazy these days. They're more interested in putting out work than they are in putting out their own, legitimate work. Quick an easy... that's all the younger generation cares about.

It is against our rules, but we also have a policy that we don't take files down unless we have a really good reason, and the person who uploaded it wasn't as familiar with SoF2 as I am. So I told the author the files could stay up if he didn't do it again. Of course I'm still not convince that the gun itself is legitimate, but I have no proof to say it isn't.

Ah, that i didn't know.

Ah well, this was more for personal use anyway.

I still hold out a little hope someone can actually make a gun similar to this for the games.

Edit: Well, i got the authors permission to do this.

Now, before anyone gets their panties in a bunch about this.

When this gun has been succesfully made compatible with K1-K2, in no way shape or form will this mod be posted online.

This is for personal use only.

I'll be sending another email to the author in a few minutes to ask for permission to distribute this mod via PM, email and msn.

If you want this, that will be the only way to get this.

Wish me luck.

Archived