Home

Stupid Telos criminal bounty mission

Clone L68362

Ok, question here. I am about to try to get my gear from the droid, can't remember the name, at the moment, and find out that the Ebon Hawk was stolen. Now, if I just go from there back to Czerka, or the Ithorians, and do their quests, then go back to Lt. Grenn after that, I should be able to find the criminals coming out of Lorso's office, before I head down to the surface? Also, will they show up on the surface, as well? Ok, I asked two questions, for clarification purposes. I am playing the PC version, and I have installed the rzf criminal quest fix, which I found on file front.

Actually, I followed all the advice here, and it worked. Basically, after you do the quests for either Czerka or the Ithorians, you go talk to Lt. Grenn. When you talk to him, you get the bounty hunter ones. Once you do the two you can do, you can go to the planet via the shuttles. Once there, you should find the 2 criminals, and then beat the crap out of them. Once you are done with all the stuff on Telos, and get the Hawk back, you can then go back to Telos, and talk to Lt. Grenn, and get your reward for the job.

Once there, you should find the 2 criminals, and then beat the crap out of them. Once you are done with all the stuff on Telos, and get the Hawk back, you can then go back to Telos, and talk to Lt. Grenn, and get your reward for the job.

Yeah, that's how it supposed to work. The problem, as you must have seen, is that not everyone could get the criminals to span.

• 1 month later...

In my most recent playthrough I didn't speak to Gren about the criminals until I had done absolutely everything else I wanted to do on Citadel station (having sided with the Ithorians and not visited the Czerka offices until I needed to borrow b4d4) and it worked fine.

I spoke to Gren, went straight to Czerka, they were there. Went back to Gren, told him what I had seen. Went down to the surface and their they were. After finishing and returning to Telos, spoke to Gren and collected the reward. After numerous previous playthroughs, however, I had never managed to get them to appear on the surface (most times they appeared fine in the Czerka office though).

I think I pooched my game, though, trying to uninstall the Ithorian Cantina Mod. I think that was where the screw up happened. I think, though, that I'll use the mods I like, and not install it for a while. Maybe after a couple of games, try it, again. I don't think it's the mod itself, it could be a problem with uninstalling it. Anyway, live and learn.

*Edit* Yeah it was pooched. I went ahead and reinstalled the game. No problems so far.

In my most recent playthrough I didn't speak to Gren about the criminals until I had done absolutely everything else I wanted to do on Citadel station (having sided with the Ithorians and not visited the Czerka offices until I needed to borrow b4d4) and it worked fine.

I spoke to Gren, went straight to Czerka, they were there. Went back to Gren, told him what I had seen. Went down to the surface and their they were. After finishing and returning to Telos, spoke to Gren and collected the reward. After numerous previous playthroughs, however, I had never managed to get them to appear on the surface (most times they appeared fine in the Czerka office though).

There is a mod fix for this problem. It should make them appear about every time. I can't be 100% certain that they will appear, but if everything is done right, then they should appear.

Archived