Home

Windows XP activation error

jonathan7

Personally, I found the OpenSuSE install to be easier than any Windows install. Enter in username(s) and passwords, maybe a hostname, and check which packages you want installed off the bat then just reboot.

Ssshh, jmac, don't give it away! They're not going to believe us! :shads3:

*scratches stubble*

Astro, ye thinkin' what I be thinkin'? :D

*hurriedly stumbles across the internets*

Personally, I found the OpenSuSE install to be easier than any Windows install. Enter in username(s) and passwords, maybe a hostname, and check which packages you want installed off the bat then just reboot.

taking out the security guff, I dont see how a windows install is any different. You'll get nagged for drivers and updates in both linux and windows anwyay.

bleh to both of them, you monkeys are making want a mac now just so I can get you all out of my precious little head :p

mtfbwya

taking out the security guff, I dont see how a windows install is any different. You'll get nagged for drivers and updates in both linux and windows anwyay.
Maybe. A lot of distros auto-detect hardware and install the drivers automatically. Also OpenSuSE's install screen is prettier :D

bleh to both of them, you monkeys are making want a mac now just so I can get you all out of my precious little head :p
I heard MS voids your Vista license for that. Make sure to keep it on a separate network.

Maybe. A lot of distros auto-detect hardware and install the drivers automatically. Also OpenSuSE's install screen is prettier :D

I heard MS voids your Vista license for that. Make sure to keep it on a separate network.

meh...WDDM drivers do the same for all the basic crap. From ubuntu, sabayon and linux mint, ive had to upgrade my nvidia drivers for the 8800GTS because otherwise on 2560x1600, the linux desktop folds on itself and makes this flickering pattern :p

You are obviously joking about the Vista stuff, my sister has a macbook and sometimes pops in and hops on my wireless network. In fact the networking proggie I use network magic does a super job of making her mac talk and share very easily with my pcs, even printer sharing :D

mtfbwya

Archived