Home

....................Frenchy's Quiz........................

Frenchyd

ok, ill bite.

al_is_back@www.com

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

There easy enough to make. I made one.

Helly got 70% and Feral got 30%.

MtthwRis@aol.com

------------------

brightexp.jpgsalute.gif

"We will stand with our american freinds with whatever they feel nessacary"

BOO-HOO! i failed!!! crying.gif im so ashemed!

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

Well, u know. the trip wasnt really like its showing, i had to make it comic... u know... no one kicked me out... well, just this guy... i mean an army of undead koalas and some evil forces from hell!!!!!!... and this mushroom... well the mushrooms were the evil forces of hell... mushroom, singular... ok forget the koalas... WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME????? KEEP READING THE FORUM, NEVERMIND THIS!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Al-back from the BigWhoop (edited October 01, 2001).]

DAMNIT! i wanna take the quiz! i wanna take the quiz!i wanna take the quiz! i wanna take the quiz!i wanna take the quiz! i wanna take the quiz! but i dont have an EMAIL!i wanna take the quiz! i wanna take the quiz!but i dont have an EmaiL!

------------------

frskllzniko.JPG

the original NiKo.

Archived