Home

missions brother

murdrax

i know theres a mod in works for juhani and possibly mission however i would like one sooner for just mission my idea is after griff leaves you his letter you can take a darkside path track him and and eventually kill him also depending on what mood misssion was in where if she still loves her bro will get angry at you and lecture you. or fior darkside if she angry at him will join you in killing her brother going dark and binding herself to you like zaalbar!!

Now this sounds interesting.

I would also like to see this made.

Espescially if Mission gets some DS transition.

Maybe Griff ran to Manaan? It is a neutral planet, and if you do tatooine and Kashyyk (for the tach gland) first you would still have access to Manaan, which you loose if you do a full DS playthrough of said planet.

I myself always choose a DS playtrough of Manaan, with an LS ending so i still have access to Manaan.

i just though of even more of this the exchange guys walks up to you asking if you've seen griff you answer yes hes asks if if you know where he went. so say no mention how he ripped of your credits with his hair brain scheme. you show the hololetter to exchange guy he becomes furious on how you were setup as well and puts the exhchange resources at your disposal with his help you track him to cafe in manaan where you and a ticked of mission destroy him!!

Two other Manaan possibilities. Though Griff would be unlikely to want to sacrifice his own skin, maybe he tries to sign on as one of the mercs investigating the rift b/c the $$ is good. You find him cowering down there and kill him as per above OR you track him to one of the docking bays (where there are no cameras to record your deed) and confront him there.

And shouldn't he only spawn if Mission is in the party?

Maybe even re-use a couple of her lines at the final confrontation in the czerka office on tatooine?

Edit: and btw, aren't there a console in the middle bay where you can face the selkath while doing the Genoharadan quest? Maybe Griff has a part time job there while looking for work as a merc?

grins evilly i like it hehehehehe!!

in fact could have mission screaming at griff how much she hates him for his constant stupid stunts including abonding her, stealing from her and her party where she walks up to button says rot in hell griff and pushes button :-P could be cinematic so voice over bit really isnt needed!!!

i just remembered something griff cant go to sith base since that was destroyed along with taris. however he could end up in korriban in one of their cages.

you have you final words with griff them use conole which releases a nasty electric shock and reduces him to ash!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived