Home

Force powers in play

Was just thinking, will the player start the game at full potential with all force powers, or will the game be like the other games and will have to gain powers as you play?

I'm thinking that the player will be at their full potential, the gain as you play is getting old in Star Wars games. Unless if the game starts at the time of the Secret Apprentice's training.

Comments?

• 1 month later...

besides, the powers you start out with are pretty much better than the fully upgraded ones in any other jedi game. when you level up your powers in TFU, your pretty much making them even more AWSOME!!!! in a sense i guess it would be like the difference between knocking down a 1 story building with your mind compared to knocking down a 4 story building with your mind; both would be freaken awsome

ya....hmm, I wonder if there are any awesome force powers that they haven't told us about yet...like if there is a particular power that only darth vader's apprentice can use...?

it would be frikin cool, if there was a move that you could do someting like...make someone do what you want them to do...

hmmm,

any suggetions for special moves?

^Are you gonna incorporate them in the game? :xp:

So basically you gain Force EXP points to level up your powers? Like the Ep 3 game? Sounds reasonable

yes, just like the episode III game....hmmm

well it could be fun

yes, just like the episode III game....hmmm

well it could be fun

Archived