Home

quarren pc head (whit quarren sounds) and dark side transition

memarik

quanon pls anwser here it is like 12 am i have to go to school at 8 am so its kinda hurry situation hes almost done it 99% he needs still a final touch pls...

i would love to see this finnishd and go to sleep

I already PM'ed Ferc about it, I forgot a small extra file... and the portrait :headbump

And don't get so desperat Memarik the mod will get released. ( this meant in a nice way :) )

I already PM'ed Ferc about it, I forgot a small extra file... and the portrait :headbump

And don't get so desperat Memarik the mod will get released. ( this meant in a nice way :) )

I just made the portrait...(I had to find the perfect background)...So, I just need to take screens of it in-game. I'll be done within the hour, I believe.

EDIT: I'm done with the Jedi Quarren PC.

Ferc Kast comes to the rescue with his awesome mods

You mean Quanon...I just edited the 2da's; Anyone with too much free time could have learned how to do this for themselves.

Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out a way to make the Sith one as a ds transition.

yeah nice work Ferc and QUanon!!! i love it!!

but yeah fecr it would be nice to have the lightside and darkside in one single quarren (get my meaning.. :D) so that i wont have to change the model whit KSE when i jump from side to an other :D

but enyway nice job guys! ! !

hope you find the way to make it work whit side transitions...

and BtW eny idea if the quarren sounds are allready in the Game? so i could pick them up from KSE.. cos its kinda boring that the exile even normaly dosent have sounds live revan did in kotor 1.. :( and if they aren got eny idea how to make them one thing i know is that redrob41 maeby can make it..

What if you used the clothing as his darkside transition? Instead of just having modela and texa add a texaevil and see if that works.

You might have to make some character specific clothing as I think only the clothes would support this while allowing equippable items. If you equip anything else I think it would revert to the lightside transition. So make a .uti with decent stats (so Memarik wont have to switch outfits to gain good stat bonuses) and make sure the BaseItem is Basic Clothes.

If this doesn't work ot you have already tried, it is likely because the model wasn't designed to support more than one texture, but there is might still be a way around this.

If the model is hex-edited to change it from the N_Quarren texture, to say the P_Quarren texture, and the Darkside transition is named accordingly, You could use two different model slots. For example the lightside could use the Padawan Robe slot "modeli"N_quarren "texi"N_quarren while the darkside transition uses the jedi master robe slot "modeln"P_Quarren "texn"P_Quarren. If two robes are made, one padawan robe with a lightside restriction and one master robe with a darkside restriction, Memarik could simply switch outfits to change from light to dark.

Edit: Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work. There is a workaround for this workaround however. Just add a new line in the .2da with the P_Quarren model and textures, then create an item that has a disguise property attached that points to this new line. The hex editing has been done.

Whoever released the mod, PM with your email address and I will send you the mdl/mdx files and you can update the original mod.

I would like to make the darkside robe item if you don't mind. Which classes do you think you will use? I will add some feats from the other classes to buff the robe.

Archived