Home

quarren pc head (whit quarren sounds) and dark side transition

memarik

First of all, I'm a spelling Nazi. Secondly, I'm all for order. And last but not least, I hate these type(s) of requests.

GD, this post is completely rude and off-base, as such you are recieving your second warning (should be a third final warning PM, btw as erasing a mod warning to you is also verboten as you did with your first warning here).

This isn't the place to state your critical opinions on other peoples requests, amounts of requests, or talk about what you "hate", so since you stepped over the line here in this thread you get your second and final public warning. -RH

Hmmm, I might have a shot at it.

I like the red Sith of Darth Krayt.

Though you'll have to be patient, I'm up in a lot of Modding stuff right now.

And you'll have to accept that the Quarren is a full body model.

Head and Body are one and can't be split.

I'll think about first, I know how the dude from the comics look like, but I like the give it a personal touch aswell.

thanks for the mod can u release the mods that i have requested so that orhers can download them too?

and i know that u were banned from kotorfiles but could quanon put the mods i requested there..?

BTW eeh were is the other head i mean the ''normal'' quarren head? :)

thanks for the mod can u release the mods that i have requested so that orhers can download them too?

and i know that u were banned from kotorfiles but could quanon put the mods i requested there..?

I'll see if I can send it to KotorFiles, though I always seem to get mails back that it failed... o_Q

I'll release it aswell here on the LF boards, if not already done by my friend :p

Normal head ?

Hmm, I'll see if I can make an LS version of the Quarren, though it won't be for right now.

I'm way up into to many mod stuff.

but it was the plan from begining see the title (not blaiming you guys) it says Quarren pc head whit sounds and dark side transition

you can skip the sound part il find them in the KSE but i would love to have the normal quarren too..

and the big plan was that it would just be a normal quarren and when the quarren would ''join'' the dark side the quarren would look red whit black tatoos as darth maleval..

(And whit the dark side version you did EXELENT JOB i am so happy..)

Euh, didn't I say in a PM, that the Quarren model might not support DS transitions....

Plus I seem to have skipped the title of your thread :lol:, plus I started pretty late in the evening on that... must have gotten out of my head.

no worries my friend :)

ferc is allready looking in to the quarren pc he is trying to make a light side transition so when the player is neutral or dark he would look red sith but when light it would be normal.. we have to wait..

thats why if there is enybody out there thats the reason why ferc cut of the DL link for a moment :D

ferc is allready looking in to the quarren pc he is trying to make a light side transition so when the player is neutral or dark he would look red sith but when light it would be normal.. we have to wait..

I can't seem to find any way; I know it must be possible seeing the way Handmaiden's clothing changes for her ds transitions...But, I can't see how it works.

aah jees hey could you ferc or quanon do a light side pc head..? :D

and release a quarren sith & jedi pack or something..? :D

and the light side head would have a brown colored quarren robe more of a jedi

color so that the light side wount seem same as a normal exhange boss :D

aah jees hey could you ferc or quanon do a light side pc head..? :D

and release a quarren sith & jedi pack or something..? :D

and the light side head would have a brown colored quarren robe more of a jedi

color so that the light side wount seem same as a normal exhange boss :D

I just PM'ed Ferc Kast that he can get my LS(Jedi) Quarren skin.

I'll let him handle the 2DA editing ;)

Since I'm such a screw-up in that. So if we're lucky you'll have it tonight.

Here's a quick test run of me, replacing the standard skin.

ScrShQuar3.jpg

I just PM'ed Ferc Kast that he can get my LS(Jedi) Quarren skin.

I'll let him handle the 2DA editing ;)

Since I'm such a screw-up in that. So if we're lucky you'll have it tonight.

*looks through contents* So, I'm making the portrait too? If so, I'll open up GIMP right away. Shouldn't take too long. In fact, I might be done before my dinner.

Archived