Home

Kreia

TriggerGod

I'm not sure if this has been done, but I had another idea!

After Kreia leaves Telos(endgame) she goes to Malachor. What if she had to fight her way through Trayus Academy in the same way the Exile did, but instead of fighting Herself, she would fight Sion, (Kreia is controlled by you), and after you win, you switch back to the Exile, who just entered Conversation with Carth/Bastila/whoever it is if Revan was DS.

EDIT: also, after TSLRP is released, I want this mod with an add-on. The fight with the Exile's companion's. You control Kreia as you defeat the different companions.

Kreia wouldn't need to fight. Remember the Sith Assassins that turned off their stealth units and all of a sudden they fell dead to the ground. Basically Kreia walked through the academy undetected and when she revealed herself while walking up to Darth Sion - the Sith Assassins died as soon as they made their intentions to stop her.

Kreia wouldn't need to fight. Remember the Sith Assassins that turned off their stealth units and all of a sudden they fell dead to the ground. Basically Kreia walked through the academy undetected and when she revealed herself while walking up to Darth Sion - the Sith Assassins died as soon as they made their intentions to stop her.

But its a mod. It doesn't have to make sense.. like the save game editor. not nesscessary for the game, but pretty damn fun :xp:

It can be just a regular add-on mod that does nothing except give you a few extra items for the Exile to use.

And I was thinking Traya(Kreia) could have a preset of her force powers(Like Death Drain, Force Storm...) or something like that

Actually, it would be more fun if you earn her greater ability for her fight against the exile, rather than giving something to the exile in order to better defeat her for her work. Like maybe giving her the ability to have 3, 4, or 5 lightsabers chase you around depending on how she does with the academy.

i dont know.. Shem's kinda right..

even if this is just a mod and dosent have to make sense its just some how..

do as you wish

Like your requests aren't :confused: .

And I approve of this idea. But it should have a reward or something. You know "I beat 5 assassins so I get a date with Jennifer Lopez" :D or something like that.

The only issue this mod has is VO.

Otherwise, there is plenty you can do with Kreia on Mal5, even if it is mostly cutscene work. If Silveredge9 was modding TSL (and also not the busiest modder I have ever seen) I think he could whip up a great BoS style Kreia mod like you are suggesting. I have several cracking ideas myself, but I have to ignore them - I already have a largely neglected project of my own, as well as beta testing duties for a couple mods.

There don't have to be any voice acting situations at all. You simply take control of Traya after the cutscene of here landing on Malachor, fight through all the Sith to the Trayus Core, and then it will pick up with the cutscene of Traya and Sion again before switching to the Exile.

no offence Darth Betrayal but what did you exactly mean by

'' like your Request arent ? ''

i didnt even say that this would be a bad mod i just agreed whit Shem.. why would she have to fight the siths? thats all..

and if i were you i wolund tell whos request are what..

you havent done nothing if i presume right..? you are one of thous guys who are big to talk...but nothing else so dont start it ok.. :(

yes i know that uh..

but if i remember right in the end of the game before the exile comes to Malachor V

she only duels Sion and take the power back or something..?

so if you could make a mod were Kreia gets in the Academy and then Meets Sion in the place were she was exiled i mean the center of the academy.. so when Sion loses you could see hes humiliation.. :D cos of pain he know much but of Knowledge and Wisdom he knows nothing right..? so Kreia would unleash her full potential.. and win THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING ! ! !

There don't have to be any voice acting situations at all. You simply take control of Traya after the cutscene of here landing on Malachor, fight through all the Sith to the Trayus Core, and then it will pick up with the cutscene of Traya and Sion again before switching to the Exile.

Well, that would make a boring mod, IMO. A great mod, and even a good one, need some story and storytelling to be effective. The game has enough hack-n-slash to satisfy most of us.

but why cant you just pass the sith assassin killing and go strait to the point were she sneaks to the center of the accademy say few words and then duel.

Sion loses Kreia is the master again and then the exile comes in.. so easy :D

but why cant you just pass the sith assassin killing and go strait to the point were she sneaks to the center of the accademy say few words and then duel.

Sion loses Kreia is the master again and then the exile comes in.. so easy :D

would you want to skip all of the assassins and go straight to Kreia as the Exile? You would just fight the last boss without having any challenge. Fighting the assassins, and beating Sion would give Kreia the respect to tell the assassins not to kill her.

Archived