Home

Anyone have a LineArt or Larger Flower Skull & Crossbones Logo?

War_Machine

It's a long story, but I've been trying to make a corel draw vector graphics image of the flower with a skull and cross bones so it can be easily replicated. The problem is the only image I have to work with is the 100x100 pixel icon default.gif and it's making it very very difficult to do it accurately. Does anyone happen to have a larger version of the logo? I was thinking of trying to extract it from the lab files but the textures don't seem to be any format I'm familiar with.

For that matter does anyone just already have a good line art or vector based representation of it? Many thanks. When I get it finished I can post it if anyone else wants it.

yeah, I was trying to find a version of it for someone who wanted tattoo ideas, and the only pics I could find didn't even match the size to the one lipton just provided.

hmm, that would have been awesome artwork for a cd.

This is the image I created in CorelDraw

GrimLogoBW.png

The entire thing is in black and white because it's going to be used for a laser engraving.

If anyone wants it in color I can do that too, even add the maroon circle. Also if anyone wants the CDR file let me know. The good thing about a vector image for anyone that doesn't know, it can be resized to any size without any loss in image quality or going pixelated.

I made a version that's been correctly colored. I'm not sure if I want to make the skull's eyes mirrors of each other or if I want to leave them as it is now, which is the way it actually looks. I really wish I had this when I was getting my tattoo. Haha.

GrimLogoC.png

what on earth are you going to be laser engraving this on?!

I could tell you or a month or two from now I could show you. Or Maybe I could do both. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=244&t=155811

• 3 weeks later...

Archived