Home

[TSL] Joined Recruitment Proposition

Master_Crush

What I was wanting to do was a Recruitment mod for Master Crush (Hence my name).

He replaces G0-T0 and can be found on Onderon.

He is 10% Darkside Jedi, and comes with a personal Robe and Lightsaber.

I can Make the Robes and items, but its stuff like scripting, and actually making the model that I need help with.

Other than the Scripting and Modelling, I can do most of the other stuff (I think).

So does anyone wanna help me with this?

I try to follow pretty closely the workings of this forum, however, I was unaware that character modelling was, if possible, actually done yet.

I remember a while back that some people were moving polys but they couldn't be added or deleted.

I also seem to remember a bunch of stuff happening with Kaurora, however....

Anyway, could someone please eliminate a bit of my recluse-ness?

_EW_

EDIT: Or were you talking about a custom modelled robe and saber? :p Oops.

No, I meant making the actual person.

Thats what I meant. I couldn't think of a better word than Modelling.

I can do the Robe and Saber, I just need someone to make some speech lines, influence, the actual guy, ect.

So, will anyone be willing to do this?

As Ender said, you can't model custom character models from scratch. You can only move polies around on existing models.

I can do the Robe and Saber, I just need someone to make some speech lines, influence, the actual guy, ect.
You do realize this is (a) the majority of the work, and (b) a huge undertaking for someone making the own project, and potentially near impossible for someone forcing themself to do it for someone else...?

No, you dont understand me. I know that you cannot make one from scratch, but if I am not mistaken, you can create a model from one already made.

All I need is the Male Model with the head that has long hair.

EDIT: I Found the model name: P_MAL_C_SML_04

And the Portrait: po_PMHC04

Thats the model I want for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm renewing this thread because I still need help, and I'm sick of waiting for another response!

So I'm putting this back on page 1!

Please. I really need help!

Master_Crush, this is a 'bump' post and we do not allow them here, no more ok? Sorry. -RH

Archived