Home

K1: Prestige Class

jonathan7

Having seen another recent request something hit me, and having done a search of modding requests I couldn't spot anything relevant.

Would it be possible to add Prestige Class mod to KotOR for Revan, and assign bonuses etc once the player reaches level 15? So player could select Jedi Master, Weaponmaster or Watchman? Or is this impossible as it ventures to the hardcoded side of the game?

The prestige classes are not in KotOR. I'm not sure exactly what you'd have to do, but I think that you'd need to edit classes.2da, add a new line and then write a script to make a character the new class. You also would not be able to make Revan a jedi, unless you made it so that instead of becoming a guardian, consular, sentinel he became a weapons master, master, and watchman.

No new force using classes... it is hard-coded. You can rename the current classes yes, but that isn't what was requested. You need to stick to what the requester wants when replying, or explain why it isn't possible. I believe from looking at his/her post that replacing classes is not what the OP was asking for.

No new force using classes... it is hard-coded. You can rename the current classes yes, but that isn't what was requested. You need to stick to what the requester wants when replying, or explain why it isn't possible. I believe from looking at his/her post that replacing classes is not what the OP was asking for.

RH would be correct (its he btw ;)); the request was in some regaurds a variation on a request I knew to be impossible (higher than level 20) with something that would add prestige classes, unfortunatly that too is hardcoded this making the request somewhat redundant.

Archived