Home

voices for pc

Jedi Master Aagin

i must say what bugged me contsantly in both kotor games and still does is that your character didnt talk or say anything when you picked an option and it both suprised me and made me angry that bioware did voices for mass affect and never released a patch for kotor with voices for the PC.

while obsidian so far hasnt created an RPG that does a voice when you click an option (that i know of) i still wish i could hear myself.

can anybody help me with this?

please??? :(

You want to add a line for every single answer in the game? Thats over 1000 lines of voice acting! Nobody would want to do that.

EDIT: I would suggest that you request for it to be for a module or 2 like the endar spire. Some people might be interested then.

if no one will do it, i will personally buy myself something to do it myself!

and scince i am male, i might contact somebody who can do female voice acting like inyri, OR i might even contact my sister to come help!

yes thats right, im willing to go begging my older sister to help me.

-_-

well then, i must contact my older sister

pffff...

wheres the phone???

You want to add a line for every single answer in the game? Thats over 1000 lines of voice acting! Nobody would want to do that.

i am, i use my voice past that amount every month.

if i can do that, i WILL do this!

now, off to buy a headset!

inyri, seeing as your recruitable kay mod has a voice, what tool or something should i use to apply the voices?

You need tk102's Dialogue Editor. Trust me, when you see the amount of dialogues you'll need to modify I am certain you are going to give up this idea (just on grounds of practicality). I spent a year and a half editing the dialogues for my mod, and there were only 50-odd some of them. :)

FYI, it would be *well* over 1000 lines.

Archived