Home

[Badfic] Teh End, or The Party's Over

(Author's Note: The final installment in the "I'm Here for the Party" series.)

So, we finally get off Taris, and what happens? WHAT HAPPENS?!? The stupid Sith start chasing us, of course--you know, they get on all their ships (are they TIE fighters?) and now I have to go into the stupid turret and fight them off. Not Bastila, not Carth, not Mission or Zalbaar or Itreya. Me, me, ME!

Let's see, left, right, left, right, stupid turret swivel head--how come a turret exercise could be the death of us? I mean, I don't even have a lightsaber yet, not that I could use one because I'm not a Jedi. Or a Sith. Dang, there's 6 ships, and they all fly like Darth Vader did in Episodes IV and V! Who put this supposed intelligence test in the game anyway? Uh-oh--another hit...

NO! NO! NOT THE RED GAUGE BAR! NO! STANG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*The Ebon Hawk explodes*

The party's over, dude. Next time, I'm going to learn to fly a spaceship...

There's always reload. He reloaded how many times in the last one? :p

Very funny. I don't usually read fics (cuz I'm lazy ;_;) but these always bring a smile to my face despite it being such a polar opposite of my idealized PC. But that's half the fun. :p

I agree -- have him reload and keep on going. Otherwise I'm gonna be bored at work! I'm dying to see your interpretation of the Malak meeting on the Leviathan. :p

Archived