Home

DS questions

dewayne26

I always tried plasying DS but never made it past two planet before i went ls again so i'm trying now. But I have a couple questions. One if i play ls all the way up until i leave telos in the Ebon Hawk will i have enough ls point to get Mira? if i go to Nar Shaddaa after telos and start my DS there.

Is there away to get Visas to dance for Vogga?

I don't know the answers to your questions, but the dancing question made me think of when the Handmaiden danced for Vogga. Was anyone else disappointed in her dancing? The Twi'leks, although repetitive, can move ok, but Brianna was very awkward looking. I know she's Echani and all that, but that was far from sexy (despite the revealing outfit, that I later put on every member in my party that was able to wear it).

I know she's Echani and all that, but that was far from sexy
She's low-poly pixels. What did you expect?

With regards to the actual topic of the thread, many users who want Mira instead of Hanharr either do Nar Shaddaa first, or temporarily cheat to infuse themselves with lightside points to get Mira, then cheat their way back to their original level of darkside points.

I don't know the answers to your questions, but the dancing question made me think of when the Handmaiden danced for Vogga. Was anyone else disappointed in her dancing? The Twi'leks, although repetitive, can move ok, but Brianna was very awkward looking. I know she's Echani and all that, but that was far from sexy (despite the revealing outfit, that I later put on every member in my party that was able to wear it).

handmaiden sucked... is was funny haveing Mira dances for him. I considered it payback for all the trouble she caused. too bad cann't romance her:P i hope she is K3 and you can romance her. she better then Bastila.

Yes, because slave dancer outfits offer the best protection and comfort for the modern spacefaring female adventurer. :roleyess:

It worked for Leia so I thought it was worth a shot.

God, if you're going to run the characters around naked at least do it in Oblivion where they don't look like anatomically incorrect barbie dolls. x.X

Anatomically shmanatomically :p

Leia didn't have a choice. She was a slave, remember?

Hey, if ugly fake-looking plastic pixel people are your thing, more power to you.

Yeah but a hot slave!

Just to clarify, though I know this is all in fun, I am happily married to a non-pixelated female.

And don't call Basila ugly! That's my girlfriend you're talking about! :xp:

Getting back to the topic... ;)

One if i play ls all the way up until i leave telos in the Ebon Hawk will i have enough ls point to get Mira? if i go to Nar Shaddaa after telos and start my DS there.

Yes. In fact, that's what I usually do (since I don't usually play full LS or DS anyway). The only way you won't get Mira is if you are below 50 in the goodevil meter when you first enter the Refugee Sector landing pad.

Is there away to get Visas to dance for Vogga?

Not without mods, no.

Yes. In fact, that's what I usually do (since I don't usually play full LS or DS anyway). The only way you won't get Mira is if you are below 50 in the goodevil meter when you first enter the Refugee Sector landing pad.

Not without mods, no.

Not without mods, no.

I think if you do not show DS features before entering NarShaddaa docking area (after you get the message from the Exchange), Mira will meet up with you, and you will get her.

Archived