Home

Combining M4-78, HK Factory, and Coruscant mods...

Arcesious

I need help combinign those 3 mods. I'm starting with M4-78, created by Dstoney64000.

I followed the instructiosn exactly- at elast I thought i did, but two seconds into installation, I got these errors:

• Warning: A file named holo_dro.utp already exists in the Modules\003EBO_s.rim archive. Skipping file...

• Error: Unhandled exception: Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000 (0)

What have I done wrong?

Can someone help me make sure I install these mods correctly? I'm not good with mods that have all kinds of little details that are easy to miss...

Yes M4 and Coruscant are compatible with supplied patch.As far as installing these 2 mods.Install M4 then install Coruscant mod then unzip supplied patch and put files in your Override folder overiting any files in there. I have never tried the HK factory mod so I don't know about compatibility issues with that. I don't know about the error never have run across that one.

The HK Factory probably edits the globalcat.2da, at the very least. 99% probably you will run into a problem with global conflicts. The easiest way to overcome this is to simply reconfigure TSLPatcher. Failing that...You might have to manually merge the two .2da files.

Just extract the two mods and do a file comparison. If there aren't any two files that are the same, stick them in your override and try them. If there are, come back here with specific file names and we'll help you out!

Okay, the advice has helped. I have installed the mod, but I have gotten these two warnings, which may or may not cause problems:

• Warning: A file named holo_dro.utp already exists in the Modules\003EBO_s.rim archive. Skipping file...

• Warning: A file named k_sup_galaxymap.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

I have installed both M478 with the Coruscant Mod, the Coruscant/M478 comp[atibility patch, and the 1.1.a patch. Now, I just need to find out if the Hk factory is compatible...

A full list of mods I have, in the exact order installed, are these:

1.0b patch

Team Gizka Bug Fix Pack

M4-78 1.1

Coruscant Jedi Temple Mod

M4-78/Coruscant Mod compatibility Patch

M4-78 1.1a patch

• Warning: A file named k_sup_galaxymap.ncs already exists in the Override folder. Skipping file...

The galaxy map.ncs I presume adds the planet to the galaxy map. That should conflict, since both Coruscant and M4-78 need to add planets to the galaxy map. I assume the compatability patch takes care of that one.

holo_dro.utp...I have no idea what this does. But I presume the conflict in the 003EBO_s.rim file is caused by a similar reason as the above.

My closest guess about holo_dro.utp is that it is related to a 'hologram cutscene' or soemthing in the mod, possibly. But how would I fix that problem? If no one can figure otu the problem, I guess I should play it until I find the bug in the game... Also, this may be a stupid question but... Does M4-78 replace Korriban?

It affects the placement of Vash, nothing more. But that shouldn't affect Korriban. I'm thinking that the holo vid is the one of the council talking about the Exile, which the M4 mod does edit. But I have no idea why THAT would conflict with the Coruscant mod.

holo_dro.utp is just the planet hologram on the EbonHawk in the central area.If those are the only 2 warnings you got just make sure if both M4 and Coruscant are installed that the k_sup_galaxymap.ncs is the one from the jedi temple fix in your override. It should be fine.

No M478 only removes Vash from korriban and changes some jrn. entries.

Archived