Home

[Fic] Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3, the True Sith War.

This isn't canon, but some characters are.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3, the True Sith War

It has been twenty years since the Jedi Exile defeated the Sith Triumvirate and ended the Shadow War on Malachor V with the deaths of Darths Traya, Sion and Nihilus. During this time, the Exiles former companions have recreated the Jedi Order and all Jedi that survived the Shadow War returned to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Unfortunately none of the Jedi Masters survived the war, neither did most of the Knights except former companions of Revan, Bastila, Juhani and Jolee Bindo. The order is extremely weak and cannot handle another war.

The Republic has stabilized somewhat with the fuel given by Vogga the Hutt. Jolee Bindo has gained the rank of Jedi Master and head of the High Council. However the Jedi Council knows that the true war was still to come and would be fought eventually on all fronts. After defeating the Triumvirate The Exile left to find Revan and bring him back to Republic Space and to hopefully plan the defeat of the True Sith. But Revan might not want to return to fight the war, he might want to fight it out in the Unknown Regions and get himself possibly killed. It is up to the Jedi Exile to convince Revan to return.

As soon as it is possible to do so, they will try to understand why the Republic is in a strengthened state now but not in the past. Is it possible that a Sith is in the Republic already? Sewing the seeds of doubt and fear within the Republic, or is the Republic just corrupt? In any case, the Exile must convince Revan to return to normal space. With all haste, as the Jedi Order needs it's members back. Revan is as stubborn as ever and will not return. Some people are still distrustful of the Jedi and are wondering why they returned. The Republic is defending the Jedi's actions and are trying to maintain order. But it is becoming more and more difficult.

No this isn't the story mentioned on a poll in this section of the forum, it is the opening crawl for my version of KOTOR 3 as the title says. I'm waiting on a poll first to add more chapters.

The poll was to decide names.

I've only just decided on the names, just don't badmouth it just cos I don't give a **** about canon. :lol::lol:

Male Exile. Scorpius Scorapier

Female Revan. Jaina Solo.

- I'm on a Jaina craze atm -

Edit: Just corrected some bad wording in the titles.

Edit 2: Does a mod mind locking this until I get my other stories complete?

Archived