Home

The "Straght-Talk Express" has derailed

Achilles

(YT).

While I have no doubt that one or two of these snippets have probably been quoted out of context, that doesn't explain the rest that have not. Nor does it wish away the fact the foundation of McCain's platform is BS.

John McCain is not perfect; none of the candidates are. However if you are voting for McCain, or are considering it, because he's "a maverick" and "a straight-talker", you might want to rethink things.

You're forgetting one other thing.....some people may be voting for him b/c he's NOT Obama/Hilary. Let's face it, most of the candidates have their foundations in BS. BO isn't any different. His strategy is to blind people with platitudes and what he hopes is a charasmatic presence. Just another empty suit (like the other two).

I think I had an accident during the Katrina/Birthday clip. I’m also having trouble writing this as my dinner is covering my monitor.

Derailed? By the looks of that, straight talk never even left the station. I wonder why Hillary’s BS story got so much press, but McCain BS story got hardly any.

I think I had an accident during the Katrina/Birthday clip. I’m also having trouble writing this as my dinner is covering my monitor.

Derailed? By the looks of that, straight talk never even left the station. I wonder why Hillary’s BS story got so much press, but McCain BS story got hardly any.

Mostly b/c the "liberal media" are pulling for Obama and probably figure that McCain is gonna lose anyway.

I wonder why Hillary’s BS story got so much press, but McCain BS story got hardly any.

Don't worry. It will, once McCain becomes the real threat. For right now, they're too preoccupied with having Obama win the nomination to worry about the general election. His time will come.

_EW_

Archived