Home

Kotor 2 Player Models: can't extract?

RyuuKage

• 3 weeks later...
Every time i double click on the player body models for kotor 2, Kotor Tool gives me an error message. Has anyone been able to convert these to an ascii format successfully?

What does the error message say?

You'll need to be more specific then "I get an error message" if you want us to help you. :)

• 3 months later...

lol, i forgot about this...well, since i'm into modding Kotor again i'm stubbornly bashing my head against the same problem XD

it's an "unhandled exception has occurred in your application" error, which is the only one i ever get with Kotor Tool. it pretty much happens for certain models, textures, and so forth, but I haven't seen anyone else mention such a problem. Can other people export those models without an exception error?

yup :( downloaded it last night just to be sure...then again my K2 also occasionally crashes my compy so maybe that's the problem.

i doubt someone else could just zip them and stick em on the web without some legal-ish problems either, lol. i'll try reinstalling K2, see if that does anything.

EDIT: argh, nope. fresh install makes no difference...maybe the 1.0b patch is breaking KT? guess i'll install again, lol

EDIT: hmm, nope.... :(

Archived